III: To Be A Milf

*CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK*

"Whew goodness." Mitsuki sighed as she leaned back in her office chair and waved her right hand over her face, desperately attempting to cool herself off from the heat of today. The top two buttons of her white button-up shirt were undone to expose a bit of skin and cool off her body, but even then there was no escape from this sort of temperature. "It's so hot today."

Hot was an understatement given that it felt as if taking two steps outside the building would result in anybody melting into a human puddle. At a scorching hot 97 degrees Fahrenheit the sun was practically punching Japan clean in it's face with a solar uppercut, eyes being blinded simply by gazing out of any window from the shining heat. With spring time rolling around at it's hottest time of the year the population of those wandering about were scarce in order to avoid being smelted on the sidewalk in board daylight. Those who did dare to venture out either fled to the shores of the beach or abandoned any long style of clothing, such as Mitsuki who decided it best to completely forego wearing any sort business jacket or blazer with her outfit. Though even with that she felt herself baking in her own skin.

Taking a moment of rest from typing so much on her keyboard Mitsuki reached for a pink bottle of water that was once full merely twenty minutes ago, now down to less than a quart of it's original amount thanks to the overbearing heat. Even with the air conditioning of the office and the fan slowly spinning overhead the woman was not at all comfortable with being seated in her leather chair all day long and typing away at her monitor, but a job was a job and unfortunately she was in no room to complain about it due to being on her own now. Were she still married to Masaru sure she would have some gripes here and there but, being divorced as she is? Suck up and shut up as her old P.E instructor back in high school would say.

Finishing the last drops of water in her bottle Mitsuki uncapped the bottle and held it above her head to peer inside, scoffing in dissatisfaction due to her thirst not yet being quenched. Rising from her chair the woman exited her small personal office and into the main cubicle area where the sound of keyboards clicking and phones ringing were a permanent feature, her co-workers conversing to one another and going about their work. Her focus was towards her right where a short black water dispenser waited for her in the corner of the cubicle area, Mitsuki taking her bottle for yet another fill for the fourth or fifth time today, possibly even her sixth she's lost count by now. On her way to the dispenser she was oblivious to the man who leaned out from his cubicle and eyed the woman throughout her walk for a refill, smirking with an eyebrow raise as he eyed her rump that she poked out while slightly leaning over to fill her bottle.

'God I can't wait to finish this report and be done with work already.' Mitsuki thought as she waited for the cold water to replenish her empty bottle. While she waited the co-worker that secretly eyed her rose from his cubicle and slowly made his way towards the dispenser with an empty cup in his hand pretending that he too needed a refill. 'This heat is killing me UGH, this damn pencil skirt is what's the worst of it all too. Gonna have to find something that isn't so tight on me.'

The deep pitch of an empty bottle soon shifted into a higher pitch as the water filled the container close to the top and enough for Mitsuki, removing the bottle from the dispensing area and twisting the black cap back on. She turned to return to her office but was halted with a squeak after nearly bumping into the co-worker that approached her, a hand laying over her heart from the light startle that jolted through her. "I-I'm so sorry about that I didn't see you there."

"Nah no worries no worries." The co-worker grinned deceptively. "My fault for coming up to you like that just trying to get a refill for my cup you know? It's so damn hot out today I might as well drown just to keep myself from burning up."