17: To Date A MILF

"GAHHHHHHHH WHAT HAVE I DOOOOOONE?!"

*THUD THUD THUD*

"Idiot idiot IDIOT!" Midoriya cursed with head driving into the wooden surface of his room dresser, his hands clenching onto the back of his hair and pulling tightly. "What was I thinking what was I thinking what was I THINKING?!"

Raising his head off the dresser to reveal the redness of his forehead where it smacked the surface he pointed at the reflection of himself in the mirror with an angry finger. "IDIOT! What kinda crap were you thinking doing stuff like that! Kissing Kacchan's mom?! MAKING OUT WITH HER?! On top of all that then making a relationship between the two of you?! Moron! You absolute MORON!"

Turtling into the center of his body the hero nervously paced back and forth with hands frantically running through his hair while his chest thumped into absolute panic, the crash of realization and truth settling in like a train wreck. Consequences, the mere idea of what consequences awaited him for what he's done shook the very core of his spirit like a catastrophic earthquake. How were his friends going to react once they find out about this? SHOULD, they even find out about this? The looks, the thoughts, the quiet mutters as he walks past them? His body trembled at the mere vision of his peers' expressions.

What clouded him? What blurred his mind so gravely that it blinded him from discerning rational judgment to emotional action? It was a spur of the moment decision that occurred that must be the explanation for everything. To kiss and proclaim love for the mother of his childhood friend? The very same friend that has passed on and is undoubtedly throwing every curse in the book at him for what Midoriya's done to the woman? It was an act fueled by the strings of his heart, there was no thought behind it all.

Was what he wanted to believe, but, at the same instance there was a counter for every argument he brought up in this never ending debate with himself. Yes, yes he did, and still does, have a special place for the woman in his heart when it comes to a romantic aspect. As much as he didn't want to believe it, he couldn't ignore what he was feeling in his chest. That heart pounding feeling whenever he was witness to her beauty, that mysterious calling that ached him to be closer to her, the forbidden hunger that made him froth at the mouth whenever he noticed just how womanly her body is. Deny it all he wanted to, he knows it's true. He knew, better than anybody else, he was in it deep for that woman.

"Tchughhhh..." He sighed, sitting on the edge of his bed with elbows propped over knees and head supported by both hands. A long, slow drag of his palms down his face stretched the skin before he placed one hand over his head and exhaled deeply. "What was I thinking?"

"Why are you so upset about this?" Nana asked. "You practically have googly eyes for her whenever you see her and let's not even mention how late you've stayed up at times thinking about all of this just to end up right where you did the night before. What's the issue here?"

'The issue, Nana, is that she isn't just some random woman I can have googly eyes for and stay up late only to end up right where I did the night before. This is Mitsuki, Nana, Kacchan's mom. Uncle's ex-wife MY MOM'S BEST FRIEND, and I just-I just....I KISSED HER.'

"You kissed each other."

'There's no difference.'

"There is a VERY, big difference, but more on that later. Look, we weren't there to intrude on your moment with each other but we can see the memory of what happened. And, I mean, CLEARLY she was into you just as much as you are into her. I doubt she even cared about being your friend's mother, your mother's friend or even an ex-wife for that matter. She's a SINGLE woman Izuku SINGLE, NO RING. It's not like you stole her away from anybody."