IV: Volleyballs And Boobs

*BZZZZT*
*BZZZZT*

"Mm?" Midoriya hummed to the vibrating of his phone in the utility belt, fishing his right fingers into the large compartment on the side and taking it out. Without halt in his patrol the hero continued to float over the building rooftops in a laid out position as he checked to see who was calling before he answered. "Aizawa-sensei?"

"Midoriya." The tired voice of Eraserhead greeted from the other end of the line. "Sorry to call if you're busy with something, all my other options are either occupied or unable to answer."

"No it's okay, just out here on my patrol as I always am. What's up?"

"The school has a mandatory board meeting that I must unfortunately attend in a few hours, and it wouldn't be any good weight on me if I left Eri here by herself in the apartment when she's already bored enough to begin with. She's been wanting to go to the beach for some time now and what with the weather that it's been for the past days I might need a favor here."

"Eri and the beach?! Yeah sure! It's been a while since Eri and I hung out anyways this will be good! Now that I think about it, guess I could use some time at the beach with this kind of weather. Sure I'll come pick her up! When do you need her to be taken off your hands?"

"In two hours, the meeting should be over and done with before eight tonight."

"Two hours from now, I'll be at your apartment to pick her up."

"Thanks."

*BEEP*

-

"Whoo-hoooo!" Eri cheered as she stood against the beachwall with a grin on her face and hands thrusted way above her head. With the sun punching the earth in the face directly overhead the beach was abundant with people both flooding the sandy banks and the waters that stretched into said banks, the middle schooler scanning the paradise that awaited her with a gleam in her eyes. "I've been wanting to come here for so long now! Dad's always either too lazy to bring me along or he uses some lame excuse that revolves around his work as a hero."

"Lame? Being a hero is lame to you now?" Midoriya asked on the girl's left with a large blue red and white umbrella clutched in his left arm and a cooler being dragged along in the grip of his right hand. The two were in matching color palettes when it came to their choice of beach wear, a white muscle shirt with green trunks for the man as Eri donned the same color swim wear under her white muscle shirt that she stole from the latter's closet. "That kinda hurts."

"Oh you know what I mean you big dumb, it's only lame when it means we don't get the chance to go out and do stuff. It's been what, three months since we last went to a theater? U.A.'s hogging up all our bonding time!"

"Hmph, well if it makes you feel any better, he's not that into doing the stuff that he does for U.A. either. Then again he's always been that way since my first year so I'm not surprised he still hates doing school related activities. Come on let's go find a spot."

"Hey so like, are you gonna try and find yourself a girlfriend here for once?" Eri asked as the duffel bag she carried on her back bounced with every hop she took down the stairs to the sand. "You know, since that last girl you tried to get with didn't work out so well and she dropped you."

"WHAT?! Heh, heh-heh, I-I didn't get dropped by her Eri I u-uhhh....ended it on equal terms with her. Yeah, it was a mutual agreement."

"...so she dropped you-"

"Shedroppedme yeah, yeah she did."

"Come on Deku, when are you gonna stop putting your hero stuff as a top priority and start thinking about getting a girlfriend soon? If somebody like Setsuna managed to get with that writer guy then you should be able to get somebody too."