VIII: Changing Viewpoints

"..."

'Izuku.'

"..."

'Izukuuuu. I know you can hear me.'

"..."

'Oh Izuuuuu-kuuuuuuu.'

"..."

'IZUKU NINTH MIDORIYA!'

'Oof.'
'Not the One For All placement.'
'This is unfortunate.'

"Huhhh." Midoriya sighed as he allowed gravity to make his head droop and hang in the air, nonetheless continuing on his aimless float over the city in patrol. 'Yes, Nana?'

'There we go, see? I knew your hearing wasn't going out any time soon how lovely. Now, do weeee, wanna talk about it orrr?'

'There's nothing TO talk about in the first place, I'm kinda in the middle of something if you couldn't already tell.'

'...is that attitude you're giving me?'

'N-NO-'

'I think it might be.'

'Nooooo no of course it's not! I could never give someone like you attitude Nana heh, never.'

'Good, I hope you keep it that way. Now back to the original subject I had in mind?' 

'Which was nothing-'

'WHICH was definitely about the little...incident, you had this morning. Izuku. It's only gonna get worse if you let it stew for so long.'

'What's the point.' Using Blackwhip the hero shot forth a tendril from his right hand that latched onto the edge of a building before he pulled, propelling himself towards the building where he clung onto the edge to look down below. 'What happened last night was weird I don't wanna keep thinking about something like that. I had a dream where my own Auntie and I were having se-....We-...We were-....I can't even finish a sentence like that! It's weird!'

'I mean when you take all the components that went into it and piece it all together, it's kinda not THAT weird to begin with. You're a 19 year old guy that has a thing called hormones, you've never had a girlfriend you've never had sex, and she's a good looking woman who you've known to be good looking for a long time in your life. Everything adds up to something that was bound to happen.'

'Yeah and that's the weird part, I've known her for practically my entire life she may as well be my second mother by this point. Why would I have a dream like that about Auntie that way it's just....tchughh, it just doesn't make me feel comfortable anymore.'

'Izuku I want you to answer this carefully and honestly to the best of your ability. Let's just ignore the 'second mother' part okay let's just ignore it for this little bit. Would you be attracted to her as a woman you'd share love with?'

'I mean....Yeah, Yeah I'd be attracted to her if we weren't so close. She's pretty, she's got kind of a hot temper but I dunno I think it's just what makes her unique, she's really kind. Yeah it's obvious I would.'

'EXACTLY. It's obvious you would be attracted to her considering everything you just said. So when you take into account that part, plus the part that you've never had intimate experience, plus the part where she was in that dress last night-WHICH I would like to add looked fantastic on her please tell her I said that, it doesn't seem so weird for your hormones to unexpectedly kick in the way that they did last night now does it?'