The party,The job,and new a friend

I know fnaf 2 is a prequel, but It had to be like this for the story to work. I'm also going against the story some, So, no comments like 'That's wrong.....' Also please don't steal my story.

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

My dad didn't take me to the party place, actually he took me to Ally's house where all my friends were. "Kelly will drop you off at the pizzeria. It's Freddy Fazbear's , the new one. Now get out." 

He told me the truth, Ally's mom, Kelly, did drop us off at the pizzeria. "Let's go girls." I said as I got out of the squished car. We walked in. 

I was greeted by a kind man, "Hello girls, are you coming for a birthday party,or just for fun?" "A party." I stated. "Which one?" he asked "Uhhhhh, Lily Fader?" "Right this way." He guided us towards party room 2 "Here we are. Would you girls like a map of the building, it's quite large." We all nodded, and took one. We went in introduced my cousin to my friends, and the it was free time, with, holy crud! 1,000 tokens each! 

I went to the game area and got like, a gazillion tickets! Then I went to prize corner, well was going to guess I turned to soon and found myself in front of Kid's Corner that was blocked off by a sign hanging from the top of the door frame, but I wasn't looking at the sign, I was looking at the animatronic inside. She was basically a head,a bow tie and paws. Her 2nd jaw Was connected to her neck with an eyeball on it. I quietly ran in and tiptoed the last few inches to her. Her eye opened and she scuttled away from me. So I got down on my knees and sat. 

I wanted to help, but she didn't know that.

I sat there for a couple minutes, and spoke up. "I want to help. But I can't if you won't let me. " She cocked her head, and came forward to me, tentatively, as if afraid I would hurt her. I ,still on my knees, asked her a question. "Do you want help?" "Y-ye-y-yes." "Alright." I got up and helped her do so. "How about we do your eye first?" She nodded. I grabbed the eyeball and started twisting. When it came off I saw some wires in the eye socket, and plugged those into the eye a according to color, then put the eye back in. I stepped back. "Can you see?" She smiled and tried speaking again. "Ye-y-yes. Th-th-th-thank-y-you." "Don't thank me yet...." I trailed off not knowing her name. "M-Ma-Mangle." she supplied. "How about your jaw, hmmm?" She nodded. I disconnected the jaw from whatever it was, and paused. "Mangle, can you feel pain?" She nodded yet again. "Okay, well then, I need you to focus on not causing the bite of eightyseven 2." "O-o-okay." I opened her plastic muzzle, and looked inside. 

I finally found the right place to connect it to, and snapped it back in there. I asked her, "How do you feel?" "B-b-better th-t-than I-I ha-hav in ye-years." I smiled at this. But narrowed my eyes seeing a small rectangular metal box where her stomach would be. I guess she saw me looking cause she said "Th-that's my voi-voice b-box" I grabbed it opened her mouth, plugged it in with the wires in the metal jaw, and the closed her mouth again. "Thank You." "Hey you're not glitching!" I said in wonder. "It's cause my voice box is with the receiver." She explained. My mouth formed an O shape.

 She looked at me closer. "Thanks again, Evangilene." "You're welcome- wait how do you know my name?" "Facial scanners." She said smiling

A voice spoke up in the distance, "Oi Mangle, I don't have a show right now so I thought I'd visit." I looked around and hid behind the present boxes. I heard footsteps, and a mechanical gasp. "Mangle, yer all fixed up." "I know it's great isn't it?" "But, but how?" "Uhhhhh-" But she didn't get to finish because I sneezed. I was picked up from my hiding spot, "H-hi FOXY?!", he dropped me, "I thought you were in disrepair." I said getting up. "I was but, since she couldn't perform they fixed me up, and gave me a new cove.

"That's great, Foxy." He smiled, "Ow's your head lass?" Instinctively my fingers brushed the scar on my forehead. "It has it's headache days, but it's fine other than that." "Where did that scar come from Evangilene?" asked Mangle. I sighed, "Introducing to you, the bite of 87 victim" I said in a TV announcer voice, trying to lighten it up a bit. Yeah, that failed. She stood there frozen. "Who?" was all she said. Probably referencing to who bit me. "Freddy,and the whole surviving without the frontal lobe is a lie." The shocked expression was on her face still, "What happened?" "He glitched up and fell on me." 

It was silent for a bit then Foxy spoke, "I have a birthday, see you later." With that he walked off. "I oughta go too, bye Mangle, I'll try to get you fixed you more, okay?" I said. "Okay." I walked to Prize Corner, but passing Foxy's stage, I saw some bored looking kids, and a nervous looking Foxy. I pondered about how to help him, and looked at the prizes, bingo! I got blue fox ears and a tail (see pic), a navy blue pirates coat in my size and a wooden sword. I ran into the bathroom, took the bobby pins out of my hair, let it down, took the pocket knife out of my pocket, cut a small hole in the jacket, so that I could put the jacket on and still let the tail show, put it on, and then the tail. I grabbed my sword and went backstage of Foxy's ship stage. I took a deep breath and walked out. "Ello, maties. My name be First Mate Eva, and I'm in charge of keeping this ship, ship shape." I tapped the stage with my sword, "Meaning making sure that there aren't any spies,or traitors, or thieves on the ship." I turned my body slowly towards Foxy, "Speaking of which Cap'n.... Me bacon-" I did a figure 8 with sword a put the tip to Foxy's throat, "be missing." I heard a collective gasp from the kids, and some excited whispers of parents. Foxy's face was priceless It was like shock and confusion had a baby.

I mouthed 'play along' and he immediately was back in the act. "Ye be accusing me?!" "Aye, I saw yer dirty paw prints all over the floor. Seriously Capn' take a shower once in awhile would ye?" I put my sword down and crinkled up my nose, waving a hand in front of it. Some kids and even adults laughed. "Aye, and what are ye going to do about it?" "Not me, them." I pointed my sword at the kids. "And what are they going to do?" Uhhhhhhh. I glanced around the room, did a headcount, and saw a small maze. Perfect. "I hid your keys to your treasure, and unless you give me back me bacon, they get to find your keys, and take something from your treasure." I threatened smiling. "Never!" Foxy yelled. I got down from the stage, and gave each kid a color. All in all there were nine colors Pink, Orange, White,Yellow,Purple,Red,Blue,Brown,and Gold, and nine kids. (Hey, think about the colors and the animatronics. If you comment on the colors and which animatronic they stand, and get them right, I'll dedicate a chapter.) 

The kids ran off into the maze, in the other room, and the parents followed. I sighed. "Well, that was fun." I said. "Yeah, thanks fer 'elpin me lass." "Anytime Foxy." 

Then an adult came in. He was wearing a business suit, and had a somewhat confused look on his face. "Hello, Foxy. And you are?" He asked. "Evangilene, but everyone calls me Eve, or Eva." I replied unsure. "I'm Mr. Fazbear. But,I don't remember ordering you."He said. "Pardon?" I asked. "I haven't ordered an animatronic since the week before the pizzeria opened." Foxy and I looked at each other and busted out laughing. "I do not understand what's funny here." "Sorry sir, I'm not an animatronic." I took off the ears and tail, setting them on a nearby table. He looked shocked. "You performed so well, and you were so good with Foxy too. How..." He trailed off in confusion. I interrupted him,"I saw Foxy struggling to entertain the kids, and some unhappy looking parents, so I decided to help." I looked around the room, "I would hate for this place to shut down." "I'd like to offer you a job as an actor here in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria." Mr. Fazbear said. I smiled and accepted.