The Date

SHOUT OUT: XxJordanisfirexX  Skittlezzrreal and  seenajacksoon14 voted for every chapter.  Thanks a ton!

Mangle's POV
I walked hand in hand with Axel through the different stores. "Ange?" Axel asked suddenly.

"Y- yeah Axel?" I mentally started to scold myself for stuttering, but quickly found it hard to as he smiled at me.

"Have you ever been to an arcade?" He asked.

"Like the gaming area in the pizzeria?" I asked, inclining my head.

He chuckled a little, "Sorta. The games would hold your attention longer though."

I shook my head, "Nope. Sorry. I don't have much experience in the modern world."

He smiled, squeezing my hand gently for a second, "That's why I brought you out here. To teach you."

I smiled at him feeling my cheeks heat up a bit. He led me to the arcade, but on the way, we passed by a mirror. I gaped at my reflection, stopping in my tracks.

My skin tone was pale. I had white pixie cut hair, with bangs that covered the eye that was typically missing. But after pushing the hair away, the eye was the same amber as the other eye.

I smiled remembering it was Evie who fixed my eye. When she was still alive. She is so kind sometimes. I think she just pranks people and messes with them so she doesn't seem so vulnerable to other people. No. I know that she hides her kinder side behind pranks and stuff. 

I let the, single pink streaked, bangs fall back over that eye and looked at my outfit. 

I guess this is what I'd look like as a human

I guess this is what I'd look like as a human. "You like your human form?" Axel asked.

I nodded, "I've just never  seen it." He grabbed my hand and smiled. Both of us blushed and he started to pull his hand away, but I tightened my grip a little, stopping him. We both blushed harder and he began to lead me to a darker place with many game consoles. 

"Galaga?" I pondered out loud, "I heard some kids talking about that the other day."

Axel nodded, "It's a fun game. C'mon, I'll show you." He pulled me to the arcade, showing me all the different games. It was really cute to see how happy he got when he saw an RWBY game was coming out. (BEFORE YOU YELL AT ME, Idk if there really is an RWBY game. And if there is, I'm pretty sure, it did not come out in the late seventies, or is an arcade game so please don't comment about this unless it's positive. This was an easter egg for a specific reader.)

I smiled at the excited look on his face. It was so cute- wait-........ did I just-..... I felt my cheeks grow hot, though I hadn't even said anything. He looked to me, and smiled, "You want to go in?" I smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~

I walked out of the arcade with Axel, holding the giant stuffed panda he won me.

It was so cute! I hugged it to me, and out of the corner of my eye, saw Axel smile

It was so cute! I hugged it to me, and out of the corner of my eye, saw Axel smile. "How about some lunch?" He asked. I nodded. He took me to a little chinese restaurant and ordered our food. 

When it came, I picked up the two sticks, and began to eat my food. Axel looked at me, surprise obvious on his face. "What is it Axel?" I asked. 

"How are you using those so well?"

"These?" I asked holding up the sticks. He nodded. I laughed a little. "Axel, where do you think I was made?"

He paused, then chuckled a little, "China?"

I nodded, "So is just about everything in the pizzeria." (I have nothing against the Chinese. But a lot of things here in America are made in China.)

He tried using the chopsticks, but failed. I chuckled a little. "You think this is funny?" He asked, blushing a bit. I nodded. 

"Kind of adorable though." I remarked. We both blushed. 

"You know what else would be adorable?" He asked.

"What?" I asked, genuinely curious. He blushed then leaned over and kissed me. I was shocked for a moment but kissed back. 

When he pulled away, we were both blushing really hard.  I spoke up, "I'd lie if I said I didn't think that was adorable. And I'd also be lying if I said that I didn't want to do this." Then I leaned over and kissed him, to which he returned it. This is the best day ever!

Hello my nightguards! Sorry for the long wait. I'm not to good with romance...... The next chapter will be coming much quicker and I hope you'll bear with me. I know it was cheesy and I is sorry! Until then,

~Evangilene