Well Now I'm Ticked

Sorry this isn't a chapter, but I feel like I need to say something about a quote that's been going around.

This seriously TICKS ME OFF! I don't understand why this is so popular. It makes me want to slap someone. 

So in response, I say 

"If people are depressed

    There's a good chance they went through something bad. Or they can't help it

If people are anxious,

    Someone or something valid is the cause

If people are at peace

   Then they're just lucky or they're faking it."

To the people who are posting the quotes, stop now. Some of my best friends have depression, and are amazing people. My sister from another mister, she has anxiety and depression. She is an amazing person. Depressed and anxious people have a valid reason for what they are sad/ worried about.

The question is do people have a valid reason to make this post so popular? Because of stereotypes? Well here's another quote for you,

"The people that cut, and always frown because of depression or anxiety, are desperately trying to stay alive, because they have the worst of it. Because it's the only way they know how to deal.

There's also people who have clean wrists and a bright smile that have the worst depression and the worst anxiety, but can't show how they really feel, on their wrists or by expression, because of fear people would see, so they hide it. Run from it. Because that's the only way they know how they deal with it without, in their eyes, causing problems in other people's lives.

People who live with these mental issues aren't bad people. They can not help it. And by degrading these people that are supposedly less because of their issues, you are less."

                            -Me

Again sorry for the non-chapter, but I felt like I needed to defend these people.

If you need someone to talk to, I check my inbox daily. Feel free to come at any time, and know that I will respond as quick as I can. But us people are from all over the country and all over the world. So dont worry if I dont respond quickly.

Until next time,

Evie