You're Lucky I'm Not My Uncle.

I sat up on the couch in Pirate's Cove rubbing my eyes. "'Ow ya feelin Lass?" I looked at him sleepily. I don't feel like this unless my servers are shut down improperly. "Why did I get shut down improperly Foxy?" I asked him not answering his question. He cringed, "It be a....little.... complicated lass." If he's not gonna tell me, chances are no one will. I heard shuffling from behind and turned. Fredbear waved, "Hi." He shifted nervously on his feet. He's never been this jumpy. What's going on? "I think Ima go walk around." I said slowly, eyeing them both. Foxy and Fredbear nodded. Confused about their behavior, I walked out. 

I walked to the office to see Jeremy, Axel and Charlotte. "Hey guys." I greeted. I still couldn't completely shake the grogginess, but I shook it off enough to see the fear in their eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Charlotte when'd you get here?" They all shared a glance until Charlotte spoke up. "You don't remember?" I shook my head, "My servers didn't shut down correctly. My memory of anything 10-15 minutes prior (A/N: I am so sorry Divergent fans) didn't save." She looked at Axel and I followed her gaze. Axel was looking at me, with a mix of emotions. It looked like fear and a little anger. 

I frowned, "Axel is there something wrong?" He shook his head avoiding my gaze. "Axel?" I asked. He didn't respond. I walked over to him bending down so he had to see me, "What's wrong?" "Do you remember Fritz?" I nodded, "The computer nerd. Yeah, he's a little strange." He took out the monitor, showing me the camera feed from last night. I gasped in horror as I watched the scene unfold. It was me with a smile of an insane person, my eyes purple and I was chasing Axel and Charlotte. 

"Fritz caused this. He was working for Vincent." I cringed at my Uncle's name. "Son of a biscuit eating bulldog on flopping steroids." I mumbled. Jeremy looked at me weirdly. "What?" I asked. "What in the name of what was that?" He asked in return. "Her trying not to curse." Axel answered. "Is Fritz still here?" I asked trying to keep my anger in check. Charlotte nodded, "He's in the parts and service room. The older models are keeping an eye on him." My eyes flashed red as I glanced down the hallway. I should teach that little geek a lesson. He almost made me hurt my family and friends. Axel caught on quickly understanding my glance. "No." He said flatly. I stared at him. He didn't often have this tone, only when he needed me to know he's serious. He stared back. A silent war. 

I sighed dropping my eyes, "I'm probably still gonna at some point or another." He sighed, "I know." I glanced at the hallway again. "You'll have to let him go eventually." Charlotte piped up. I nodded looking at Axel, "Which is why I should......talk to him now, rather than later." Jeremy was just occasionally flipping through the cameras and glancing between Axel and Evie silently. "Ev. You can't 'talk' out everything that makes you mad." Axel said slowly. I raised an eyebrow, "I'm not mad. My hair and eyes aren't red." I said simply. "I beg to differ." I grabbed the ends of my hair looking at it, and saw that it was red. "Okay. So maybe I'm a little  mad." I tried, smiling innocently. Doubtful looks were shared. I winced and sighed, "Okay, so I'm mad. What's the big deal? He needs to be taught a lesson and-" I saw a flash of auburn hair by the entry to the hall.

Fritz has auburn hair.

I bolted down the hall knocking him down to the ground. I pinned him there, hearing something skid across the floor. He stared at me fearfully, struggling, "Let me go!" The ones in the office came towards us. "I thought thee older models had tha lad." Foxy said. "Evidently not." I growled looking at Fritz in the eyes, "Let's have a little-" My eyes flashed red, "Chat  shall we?"