Chapter 6: Earth

I am not comfortable right now. We have been in this pod for hours and I really need to stretch. Garnet was just sitting their, probably thinking of different possibilities for the future. She had told us that she had future vision. Rose Quartz was still controlling the pod. "How long till we get there?" I ask trying not to sound whinny. "We are already there"

I looked out the front window seeing the green and blue planet in the distant. It really was different than homeworld. It looked natural while at homeworld everything was cold metal.

"Oh. It looks even more beautiful than last time." she said

"It really is." I responded.

After a while we landed at a beach and near a hill. Not too far from where we landed, there was a small city being built. All three of us came out the pods. Rose thought it was fine but it was good to keep away from them. We could see them just not that often. Right after we got off, the other pods started coming down to the shore. I looked at Rose. What were we suppose to do now?

Rose stood on top of our pod and faced the crowd of gems.

"Thank you for joining me. Homeworld will be coming. I know it. Some of us have to stay here to create the base while the rest of us find the kindergarten. Does anyone know how to create a warp pad?"

3 gems raised their hands and Rose gave a soft smile. She kindly ordered a few gems to start creating the base and afterwards the 3 gems would start creating the warp pad.

Around 10 other gems, including Rose, Garnet, and myself went on to find the kindergarten.

"Pearl. You mention you helped with the plans for this planet. Any clue to where the kindergarten might be?"

"Oh...um. I might have an idea to where it's at but I don't know how to get there from here."

"We'll take the pod. Two gems for each pod. Garnet will have her own."

Rose talked to Garnet as if she were one gem. I would have to get used to it.
Rose and I entered back in the white pod and the others would follow. I told her where to go. It took a while to get there but we finally did. It was inside a canyon and it seemed to go on forever. The other pods stopped behind us and exited, so did we. "Here we are." She said. "Everyone spread into pairs to cover more ground. If anyone sees something important sense some sort of signal." It wasn't exactly a perfect plan but we didn't have anything but pods, weapons, and smarts. Well most of us anyways. Some were not that bright...

I looked at the misty canyon. To be honest, I was scared. I know Rose and other gems were there to help but I just felt something was going to happen. Maybe I should ask Garnet...She might have an idea.