| P R O L O G U E |

___________________________________________

"Let no one who loves be called altogether unhappy. Even love unreturned has its rainbow."

-J.M. Barrie
___________________________________________

●●● C O P Y R I G H T ●●●

◎◎◎ Copyright © 2023 by limebebe ◎◎◎

All Rights Reserved

I do not allow my work to be used or adapted in any way without my permission.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

__________________________________________

Some things you should know before proceeding :
___________________________________________

● This book is purely a work of fiction  please do not take any of the words written too seriously.

● Resemblance to any person, place, TV series is totally a coincidence and I do not intended on cheating from any other book Or show.

● This book is written by me @limebebe and I spent my blood, sweat and tears in writing this book so think before bashing me in the comments.

I AM A NEW WRITER SO THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS I AM YET TO LEARN.

● Correction is always welcomed but I will not abide Hate Or Criticized comments.

I DON'T promote Extra - martial Affairs neither this book does. It's a fictional book and take it as that.

Do not leave the book in middle just because the FL is/was forgiving. I assure you, you will love the book at the end!

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Abb itna durr aa hi gaye ho to padh ke hi jana!!!

(If you have come so far then you should go after reading!!!)

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

___________________________________________

●●● P R O L O G U E ●●●

A simple setup was created. Stage with exquisite decoration. On stage, two gorgeous couples danced smoothly.

She is crying, and tears are streaming down her face.She made the decision not to look at the view in front of her any longer. As she made her way to their house, she headed towards her car.

Not "Home". Love is used to create a home, and it was not between them. Elisha and Matt were the position holder, though. Elisha Roylott with the great Matt Rochester.

Even yet, she was never given the opportunity to hold the title of Mrs. Rochester.

Her survival depended on the term "forced," after all. Forced to enter an orphanage, forced to be adopted, forced to drop out of school, forced to acquire a job, forced to be married.But she did not feel compelled to adore her husband, Matt Rochester.

The narrative focused on Olivia Rochester.

After returning home and taking her time to reflect on her life, she poured herself a glass of wine and downed it all at once.

She made a turn for her bedroom. She wished her husband a "Happy third anniversary hubby. " as she collapsed into bed.

Alternatively -

As soon as they reach the house, Matt and his girlfriend head directly for his room. After changing into their pyjamas, they hug and fall asleep in each other's arms.

___________________________________________

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance. I will forever remain indebted to you ❤✨

Hello reader..... I know this chapter is really small it might have only taken you about 1 minute to read but trust me it will get better.

As this is my first story I just wanted to try a bit smaller chapter. Please give this story a chance and trust me it won't disappoint you ....

-Regards limebebe 🍋

(Edited)