| E L E V E N |

Olivia POV-

All eyes on us.

Me and Matt walked together hand in hand. Ufff how fake that sounded together but......

Soon we met a waiter who told us where our parents were waiting for us. Obviously VIP section. The Rochester would not let their reputation down.

Me and Matt took our place together as we greeted everyone.

"How are you honey?" My Mother-in-law asked me. No matter how rude or disrespectful her son is she's always good to me.

"I am good mom how u doing?"

"I am great honey, hope Matt's treating you well"

I smiled painful and muttered a small "yes"

All this time my parents were just staring at me not even a single Hii or Hello tho they adopted me for fame at least they can pretend to care a bit. To reduce the tension building I decided to ask first.

"How are you mom and dad?"

"We are good" They said together.

Everything was going well, Matt, my dad and his dad were discussing about business. While my mom and his mom were taking about family matters.I was only replying to them when needed. I was on my world when I heard

"Did u know Mr. Johns wife had a boy last week? " Matt's mom asked.

"Yeah, see how fast they had a child. They did not even wait for one year to complete. I even think they got married because of a child"

Oh no I know where is this conversation going.... My worst thought became the reality. There next question was-

"What are you both thinking about having a children? " That was Matt's mother.

Matt chocked on the water he was drinking. I slowly tapped his backside.

"I don't think we are willing to have them now" I said before Matt can say anything.

"How much time do you both need. It's already 3 years to your marriage. You both should think on it now. " My mother said.

"Yes, also Matt you need a heir for the next generation. "His dad stated.

Matt and I looked at each other. He was about to say something when I cut him off-

"We both have talked about it. As you guys know that Matt's working on a very important project and I am too being an helping hand so it almost impossible for both for us to meet each other out of office. "

I said and looked at Matt, he looked sad!?

Well I don't care, he had already broken me.

"Well I think you both should try to make time for it you know it's already too late for you both to have children and if not now then....and also my health is not good dears I want to see my grandchildrens before I die" My MIL said trying to use her health charm.

"Mom" Matt scolded his mom.

"What mom honey, you only think"

I was already suffocated but now I am more. Not wanting to be here anymore I excused myself and went towards the Restaurant's balcony. I was on my way there when I saw drinks. I took my drink and when there.

Matt POV-

Ahh why mom had to bring this child topic that too when Olivia is present, she knows about me and her still. She will hate me more. I saw her going towards the balcony I was too about to excuse myself when I heard her dad say-

"Excuse me Mr. and Mrs. Rochester I need to have a talk with my daughter. It has been a while I have met her so"

He said I can feel the hatered and his jaw ticking when he addressed Olivia as his daughter.

I hope he doesn't hurt her.

__________________________________

So, so, so new chapter ahead!!!!!!

On time, Monday!!!!!

What do y'all think about this child topic??

Anyways make sure to vote!!!!

-🌺🍋