| S E V E N |

Olivia POV:

After coming back from the office I straight went to my home as my mood was already spoiled from that bastard's words. Go back to him my foot. Bastard. I was on my way when in a cab. When I remembered I haven't opened my phone since today morning. I opened my phone and what!??

20 missed calls from Jason!?

Did he get into a accident or something? I soon phoned him and he picked up almost immediately.

"Where were you gurl I was calling you since morning!?"

"Ohh that i went to office to give my resignation. "

"So how did it go?? "

"Well we will talk about that later what happened to u why did you called me 20 times like freaking 20 times boy? "

"Ohh that i cannot say that in phone can you meet me now where are you?? "

"I am on my way to my house why?? "

"Alright I am coming there" With that he cut his call.

What's wrong with him i thought.

I was soon in my house as I threw my resignation letter on my couch and flopped on the other one. I was about to take some breaths when my door bell rang. He's here already??

I opened the door only to be welcomed by Jason's loud voice.

"YOU WON'T BELI-"

I was quick enough to shut him down by putting my palm on his mouth.

"Bro this ain't your mansion I live in a society"

"Ohh sorry but you won't believe what I saw in the bar this morning gurl"

"Wait what were you doing in the bar at this time literally at 10:00!? "

"Leave that I had something to do, but I have a news that's gonna bring Matt below your feets"

"Umm I don't believe that but what's the news exactly? "

"Today I saw that bitch Elisha in the bar/club with her boyfriend and they you won't believe what were they doing"

"What, come on just say already"

"They were making out in the corridor"

"Hell what!? How did you know that guy was her boyfriend!? "

"I asked the waiter , and I also got some picturessss" He said singing.

"What show me, show me"

"I have sent it to you check"

He just said that I immediately took my phone out and checked the photos. A guilty face of Matt forming in front of my eyes.

"Hey u look sad I thought you will dance out of happiness"

"Noo umm I feel sad for Matt"

"Gurl what u feeling sad for a guy who doesn't even think u as his wife that's not my Olivia"

"No actually I think I am a gonna use those pictures to get Matt feel guilty for me what do you think!? "

"Now that's my girl" Jason said patting my shoulders.

"But I don't have a spare sim Or number to blackmail him" I said

"No worries babes I have a number which I can use to blackmail him from your side. '

" Really, aww I love you" I said friendshiply.

"I love you too" he said in a emotion I couldn't understand.

Matt POV:

I was on my way to my house when I my phone pinged with a notification.

Unknown- Hey Matt, Hope you are doing good. Well even if you are you won't be doing good after looking these pictures below. Have a good day.

*attached picture*
*attached picture*
*attached picture*

I was not able to look at the pictures as I was driving. But soon I saw them when I reached home.

My love,my trust, my emotions broke seeing those three pictures.

___________________

Hey cookies🍪

So sorry for late update guys but I exams are coming up so I cannot promise every monday now but still I will try my best to update.....

Yeah so finally they found out Elisha was cheating.

Do you think now Matt will realize about Olivia's true love?

Do you think Olivia will forgive Matt?

Well don't forget to vote.....

-🌺🍋