| E I G H T E E N |

Olivia POV-

"Oh.......okay" Mars said as soon as he heard him. Matt smirked but that didn't last long as I said-

"Wait Mars, we can still hang out" I said as he was starting to walk away.

"Um.... Actually Oliv- I mean Mrs. Rochester I have some work to do, I will be back to france tomorrow." He said as I watched him with guilt.

My another chance to be happy knocked my door but a certain stranger did open the door but slammed it back.

"HOW DARE YOU!? " I asked Matt as soon as Mars went.

"What, I saved you. Didn't you see he was trying to flir-

"Why can't you let me be happy Matt? For once? What did I do wrong to get this treatment? " I asked helplessly crying.

"Hey, don't cry it hurts me."

"Hurts you, really Matt? Did you know how many times I cried when you brought Elisha home? Did you know how many times I cried when you were warming your bed with her? Did you know how many times I cried when you were making fun of me with her? If you would be hurt everytime I cried then Matt you won't be able to be happy for the next seven years." I was shouting till I reached the end and I didn't care a shit if anyone was hearing us.

I said walking away from there. I could hear him calling my name several times but if I will see him, I will cry and I can't lose my self in front of him. I walked to a taxi nearer to me.

"To where mam? "

"Anywhere, where I can die peacefully."

And that's how I ended in Jason's home, in his arms, safe.

I don't know why, whenever I talk about peace I end up with Jason. He's my peace and I cannot afford losing him.

"Why do you always give him a chance to hurt you Olivia?"

"I don't know" I whispered.

"Please let's not talk about him, hmm?"

"Whatever you say my queen" He said bowing his head dramatically.

"Where would I be without you?" I asked.

"Nowhere cause I am here, always"

I looked into his eyes. He's eyes are really expressive and there was not even one time I was able to understand it.

A lot of emotions flooded on his eyes. It was like they were trying to say something to me. But soon those emotions were lost in a blink of eye.

"You down for coffee?" He asked.

"Yeah, I really need it." I said making him chuckle.

As he went I searched for my phone. The notifications were popping since a while.

I was pretty sure most of them would be from Matt and I was not completely wrong. Some of them were also from my colleagues.

25 missed calls

135 messages from "UNWANTED"

Yeah, that's Matt, 'UNWANTED'. I changed his name from "LIFE" to "UNWANTED" when I left his house.

As for me he's a unwanted bastard.

I am sorry.....

Come back.....

Give me a chance.....

I will prove it to you.....

I love you, Olivia.....

These messages were repeatedly continuously. I ignored all his messages and missed calls and went on to check all other messages when I came across a video.

___________________________________________