| F O U R T E E N |

Olivia POV-

I flopped on my couch, rethinking of my life.

A year ago I was craving for his attention and now after 1 year he wants the same when I don't want it anymore.

"People know your worth went they lose you"

-someone

Someone said correct but that doesn't mean I am a use and throw object that is willing to be reused.

What does he want from me now?

When Elisha was there he didn't even mind my presence but now as she is gone he needs a new toy to fu**?

Does he think I am still that naive girl who will literally come into his trap again? That bastard, I have to talk to him about it.

I went outside to check on Matt's car is it was still there.

When I looked around after coming home I noticed his car on my outside lane which fairly informed me that he is that mysterious person giving me gifts. Like what the hell!? That shit head has the guts to come to my house and give me gifts after all the fuc**ng things he said to me, that too behind my back? Does he really think that I will come back to him after all those meaningless gifts.........Does he think me as a gold-digger? Moth*****ker.

"I hope you forgive me once you find out who I am" Now I know what it meant.

Jackass doesn't even know to hide all the evidents when giving a gift, you don't intend to show the person, you are the one giving them? Or was he doing that on purpose because if he was then he's gonna get some peace of my mind.

I will talk to him in the morning.

He car was gone that means he's gone. I saw the hamper still present.

Ahh my luxurious skincare.

As much as I don't want to take it that much I want to take it.

Even though I don't want to keep it, the luxurious products are attracting me. They are really expensive. I used save my money, penny by penny just to buy those. And when someone is giving them for free not one but two you should take it.

But I didn't because my self-respect didn't let me. And I was proud because I was proven to be beyond temptations.

The following day-

My day started off really good. I had my coffee and bagel sandwich.

I took a cab to reach my office as my mood got spoiled seeing that one person. Matt.

Then it hit me. I had to talk to him regarding some matters of yesterday events.

I knocked and barged into his office where Jason and Matt were having a talk.

I gave Jason my biggest smile and a glare to Matt. And he continued my glare to Jason.

Jason walked out as Matt ordered. I saw Matt still glaring at Jason as Jason gave me call sigh by his hands.

"So, how are you, my darling Olivia? Did you see my gifts? Did you like them? Is there any product you didn't like, tell me with no hesitation I will rep-" Matt spoke as Jason left.

"No, thank you Mr Rochester. Neither I want your gifts nor your affection. And stop pretending like you care for me Matt"

"I really want to give my best now bebe, Elisha was just an attraction, for real. You are my one and only love"

This mf-

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM MATT? A OBJECT THAT CAN BE USED AND THROWED? SO AS ELSHA LEFT YOU NEED A NEW BED WARMER, RIGHT?DO YOU STILL THINK I WILL COME BACK TO YOU AFTER YOU SAID THOSE HURTFUL THINGS ON MY BACK, REALLY MATT? "

I shouted and at this point I didn't care if the people outside can hear me. But his calm and disgusting nicknames already fueled my anger.

"I know I am fucked up Baby, but you know what there's nothing that cannot be solved and I am willing to give this relationship a 100% chance one time. Come back to me Olivia."

"You know what Matt, you are correct theres nothing that cannot be solved and I have a solution"

"Sure, babe go ahead I will totaly give my hundred percent in it"

"Alright, let's divorce Matt"

___________________________________________

So updated a day before!!!

How do you like this chap???

Make sure to vote, vote and vote!!!

This chapter is dedicated to SchultzyCat and lilachoneyy for supporting my this small story!!! It means a lot!!!

-🌺🍋