| N I N E T E E N |

Olivia POV-

"BIG BREAKING NEWZ"

"Today was the meeting of two of the biggest companies in the US.

After the conference meeting of Rochester and co with The Blakes group.

The CEO of the Rochester Empire was seen to be fighting with his wife Olivia Rochester who also works as a P. A for him.

Reporters believe it's because of the infertility of any one of the couple.

Mrs. Rochester was seen to be shouting at Mr. Rochester. It has been almost 4 years to their marriage but still not even a single news about the Next Hier!

What could the reason be?
Are they looking for a divorce?
Are they taking a break?

Be with us to know more about the story with Reporter Brim Tayler and Anchor Maria Arthur only on CUSS NEWZ"

"Bullshit" I muttered under my breath as soon as I heard the news.

"What was that? " Jason asked as he entered the room.

"Me and Matt"

"What? "

"On air"

"Wtf, What are they faking now?"

"Well, it's totally not a false news" I said as I opened the video to show him.

"Hmm......so what's exactly not fake in this?" He asked after watching the full video.

"About that divorce thing, I guess!?" I said getting confused with the choice of my words.

"What do you mean by I guess, Olivia?" Jason said. I know he's serious when he takes my name.

"Do you want to divorce him?" He continued.

"Yes... I mean you know if.... Should I give him a chance, Jason" I said.

Suddenly his body became stiff.

"I don.....don't know, it's your decision and I will support you" He said as he walked away from there.

I collected all my belonging and made my way out. There Jason was sitting on the sofa looking down.

"Umm.... Hey I think I'mma go I have some work." I said

"Yeah,you want me to drop you? "

"Nah, it's fine I ordered a cab anyway"

"Yeah"

I am a bit skeptical about this behavior of his. He was good a few minutes before.

The whole ride Jason's thought occupied my mind.

If you ask why him?
My answer would be.......... I don't know!

*Ting*

My attention directed towards my phone to see Mr. Rochester message poping

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he never messages me.

"THE GRAND CELEBRATION

OF THE 65th BIRTHDAY OF MARK ROCHESTER

PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE CELEBRATION!!

YOU'RE PRESENCE MATTERS....

ON 09/10/2023

PLACE-ROCHESTER'S MANSION

FROM 7:00 TO 10:30 P. M.

THANK YOU!!!"

"Your presence matters" Does it, really? Do I really matter to them if they cannot come and delivery a mere letter to me?

*Ring, Ring*

"UNWANTED calling........."

What does he want now? I muttered under my breath and picked up the phone.

"Hello, darling"

"Come to point" I replied.

"Hey, I don't be angry, btw did you get the invitation?"

"Yeah, sure I did"

"Alright be ready at 6:00.I'mma pick you up. "

"For?"

"We gonna go for shopping and dinner later"

"Nope, I have a dress with me and it's completely fine"

"Alrighty and Mighity then see you at six"

This man-

___________________________________________