| F I F T E E N |

Olivia POV-

"No" Matt finally spoke after almost 5 minutes of which I probably think is "deep thinking".

" What No? Didn't you only say, you will agree to whatever I will decided? " I asked.

"But I was speaking in the sence of giving this relationship a chance"

"Ohh and I spoke in the sence of breaking this relationship" I told in a sarcastic manner.

"I-"

"Why are you thinking to give this relationship a chance, Matt? It cannot happen anymore, why don't you understand? " I said cutting him off.

"It can work out if we both try to" He spoke.

"Why now, all these years I was trying to make it work out while you were busy with that shithead blonde and now you are trying to do the same? Listen here Matt, you are nothing but a self centered bastard, and you know what? fu** you. "

I said finally walking away from there. I wanted to cry but I didn't allow my body to because I don't want to shred any tears on someone who doesn't deserve it.

I am gonna divorce him. Period.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"

"What, what the hell did he say!? " Jason spoke.

"I know right" I said rolling my eyes.

"The hell, he has to divorce. He cannot take YOUR right. " He said stressing of the word 'your'.

"Yep, I know, but that man won't let me. "

Ring, Ring

"I gotta take this, it's from mom. I am going now but I will see you soon, Bye and take care" Jason said as he walked out of my house.

A small sign left my mouth as soon as he left.

What do I do now?

I was scrolling through my phone when the door bell rang.

I walked up to see what's there.

And it was the last person I wanted to see Matt.

I was about to slam the door on his face when he caught the door before I could.

"You can't ignore me like this forever, Olivia"

"I can and I will" I replied with some determination left in me.

"See I am not here to talk about rubbish now, so as you are not replying to my messages and calls, till you accept me as you husband I will stand at your door frame. "

"What the hell? You wouldn't do that" I said sternly.

"Now you see, Love" He said.

I slammed the door on his face.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I peeked at from the peekhole and saw him standing there, still. This man won't listen, will he?

Let him do whatever the fu** he wants.

I went towards my room and tried to sleep.

That night sleep came to me later then usual and I don't blame sleep for that.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Ring, ring

"Aghh, I need more sleep" I yelled at my alarm.

I checked at the time to find out there's only 1hr left for me to get ready.

I quickly did my routine and went out to see no one.

"I will stand at your till you accept me as your husband " 𝘓𝘪𝘦𝘳.

I was walking to my cab when my neighbour aka Mrs. Williams stopped me on my tracks.

"Hey, Olivia, how are you doing? "

Umm she never asks me that.

"I am fine Mrs. Williams, how are you?" I asked maintaining my formality.

"Yeah, I am fine too. Actually I saw your husband sleeping at your door frame this morning so I wanted to know if everything is fine." She said.

"Yea.....Yeah, everything's fine. Thank you for asking through"

So, he was there?

___________________________________________

This chapter is dedicated to vaskaivanova.

Thank you so much for supporting my story since the beginning!!! ❤❤❤

Please vote and comment guys!!!

And don't forget to love yourself 💕💕....

-🌺🍋