| T W E N T Y T H R E E |

Third person's POV-

"I am sorry" she wispered.

"No actually I am sorry that I came into your life."

He said as he turned towards his car and driving away from her.

Then it hit her, NO, NO she cannot lose him. She cannot.

She broke down in the road, in front of her house.

Jason drove through the gloomy roads. Her words ringing in his head.

His car stopped in an instant, at a bridge. Her favorite place with him.

His solace,

His love,

His trust.

He looked at the water waves clashing below, just like his heart is crushing.

"When did you decide that it would be more fun to hurt me than to love me? "

A big fat tear fell on his cheeks.

As he thought of all their happy moment together.

Olivia POV-

'Ting'

It took me a second to pick up the phone.

It was from 'Jace'. I died to see a message or call from him and now finally.

"Hello" It said. I tried my best to control my tears.

"I am sorry I was going to tell you everything but I thought I will first make everything right and then-" He cut me off.

"I am sorry Olivia, I overreacted. You have all rhe rights to take your decisions. Who....who am I to intre..fere." His voice broke at the end and my heart broke at the same time. How can he say like that?

"No Jace, you have all rights on me. I felt love from you which I deserved."

"I am stupid not to talk to you before taking such a big-" I was cut off by a beep on my phone. It was an important call.

"Hello Jason I have an important call right now. I will talk to you later."

"Yeah good night. " Hurt was clear on his voice but I cannot talk to him right now. This call was important.

"Hello? "

"Hello Olivia. "

"Yeah? "

"The papers are ready. "

I smirked.

"Serve him tomorrow. "

"Yeah, good night. " That person spoke as I returned the wishing.

The following day-
Matt POV-

Ting

I rubbed my eyes to check that weather what message I saw was true and it was.

It was from ❤.

"Come to our favorite place." It read, She wants to meet me, My Olivia wants to meet me.

My happiness has no bounds.

I quickly slipped into my T-shirt and Trousers, walking I mean running towards my car.

My heart was totally crushed when she said she wanted to give me a chance. She wanted. I will cleare all those doubts and make her mine. For sure.

I can right?

Obviously I can, I said assuring myself.

That Bitch Elisha just ruined everything.

Everything Olivia saw was fake.

I remembered everything that happened yesterday.

Flashback...

I was waiting for Olivia in the party as she said she's going to meet my parents.

She's really close to my parents, mom to be more precise.

And I am thankful that they chose such a darling woman for me.

I looked around one more time to check whether she came back when I felt someone touching my arms.

I looked at my side to see the last person I wanted to see ELISHA.

"Who the hell invited you? " I wishper yelled at her.

"Matt my darling, I was wrong that fucker is a cheater. I love you babe. Let's get back... Hmmm? "

I scoffed.

"Honey, see that girl what's her name? Yeah Olivia is no good. Let's back together shall we? "

"Don't you dare say a word against her from your filthy mouth. "

"Possessive? I see. Well I don't think you can be more after seeing this picture. "

It was a picture of hers and mine, on bed and naked.

Ahh shit, how can I trust her.

"One night plus $10,000 and it's deleted. "

"Are you kidding me? There's no way I am again gonna cheat of Olivia. "

"Is it then? Alright, I am sure your enemies would love to see picture and use it against you in business." She smirked.

She knows it's my soft point. Business.

And I am not letting that happen. I have to do something. I looked at my bodyguard, Max. He understood my unspoken words in a few moments.

"Alright let's go. " I said walking away with her.

After reaching, she was mumbling some words about which I cared less.

I was waiting for my special team that I asked for that would catch Elisha blackmailing me.

The door clicked open. As I signed in relief that they arrived.

It was Olivia.

And the rest is history~

Flashback ends...

I reached at the place that Olivia asked me to.

I went inside wanting to see a familiar figure.

But it wasn't there.

I went inside and sat at a corner. Waiting for her.

A few moments later, I saw a man walking towards me.

He first looked at me as if identifying me.

"Matt Rochester, you have been served. "

"Huh? " I spoke genuinely confused as he passed me an envelope.

___________________________________________