| F I V E |

Olivia POV:

Upon my return, The hallway was dark, indicating that everyone was asleep, so I entered cautiously. Having already lost my appetite, I made the decision to forgot supper. The light was on in one room, which was Matt's study. I reasoned that since I might not have time to ask tomorrow, I should ask him for a holiday.

I approached his office cautiously and softly rapped on the door. Upon hearing "Come in." I walked inside. I was afraid I may cry if I looked into his eyes, so I refrained from doing so.

I spat, "I need a holiday tomorrow, Matt."

As I spoke about my needs, I felt his eyes on me.

"Ah, alright."

Is that it, really?

Thank you, I hastily murmured as I left his study.

Tears are starting to pour once more. I swiftly dabbed away a tear that had fallen on my cheeks.

I entered my room and began packing my belongings.

I finished my task and gazed around the vacant space. My eyes started to see old memories flashing. Even if they are all painful memories, I will nonetheless miss this place.

I eventually fell asleep after getting tired of sobbing.

The following day...

I chose to take a shower first when I got up about 6:15. I felt significantly better when I got out of the shower. As I skipped supper yesterday, I cooked breakfast and consumed some of it.

I moved as quickly as I could since I didn't want to deal with Matt or Elisha. Jason was waiting for me already. He always arrives on time. For the last time, I took a look at this residence. and emerged from the home. I occupied his car.

We soon arrived at my flat. He declined my invitation to come inside since he had a late shift at the office.

When I entered my flat, it was in a terrible state. My flat is a two-bedroom home. It contains a living area with an attached kitchen, two bedrooms and one bathroom.

(You can see the flat from here for further understanding. Put your head on my shoulder.I've included a photo of the drama below if you've never seen it.)

I got to work fast since I just had one day to clean

I got to work fast since I just had one day to clean. Soon, noon arrived.Since my kitchen is still unset, I choose to place an order for food.

I heard my bell ring at about 5:30. I stepped outside to check if Jason was there.

'Are you there?" My question is.

'Yes, I was unable to assist you this morning, therefore I chose to assist you now".

"You're too nice, but it's okay, you know. "

"Naah, not for me; I felt bad."

We conversed, laughed, and made fun of one another. Soon, it was 8:00.

Jason said, "Oh my god it's late, I should leave right away."
"Hey, if it's alright with you, would you mind staying here?"

"If you insisted, I would remain, but what about dinner!? "

I nearly said "Let's order pizza" too quickly, which made him giggle.

He ordered as usual and responded, "Okay."

We had finished our supper and were exhausted from cleaning, so we made the decision to retire to bed. Since I used to live alone, and I have two bedrooms, I chose to convert one of them to a study space.But for God's sake, I have a bed there since I can't sit upright in a chair for extended periods of time when studying.

I made Jason's bed and went right to sleep.

Third person POV:

Around two in the night, Jason was having trouble falling asleep.He was considering his peculiar circumstance, in which he was in love with his closest buddy who was unhappy in her marriage.

He put his thinking aside and stood up to grab some water. His unwelcome steps towards Olivia's chamber began after he had a glass of water.

In order to avoid disturbing her, he carefully opened the door. As he observed Olivia sleeping, a little smile appeared on his face.

He cautiously knelt down by her bed and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear since it was obstructing his view of her face.

"When will you realise that?"

"I love you" He said

________________

Ho 🍪

I am back...... I am sorry for not being able to update yesterday I just totally forgot that yesterday was monday but as promises y'all will get a double update so not worries.........hope y'all are enjoying it...

BTW do u want me to end up Olivia with Jason or with Matt???

Alright hope u enjoyed it...... Love ya ❤

╔══╗....<3
╚╗╔╝..('\../')
╔╝╚╗..( •.• )
╚══╝..(,,)(,,)
╔╗╔═╦╦╦═╗ ╔╗╔╗
║╚╣║║║║╩╣ ║╚╝║
╚═╩═╩═╩═╝ ╚══╝

-🌺🍋