| T W E N T Y O N E |

Olivia POV-

I looked at the man in front of me. His smile, I died to see but never got to see. Now that man is always smiling I front of me.

"This is good, isn't it?" He spoke.

"Yeah" I said.

We're in my favorite pizza place. I always told him to come here once with him.

"The pizza tastes same like it did before, right?" He said, trying his best to make a conversation.

"Hmm" And I always disappointed him.

"Can we go now?" I said trying my best to get out of this conversation.

"Yeah" He said.

We walked out of the cafè. I was about to open the door, as he did it before me.

"Thank you" I said.

The whole tide was silent, an awkward one.

After a while, we reached to my house.

"Well, thank you for the ride and as well as thank you for the shopping" I said, wanting to come out of his car as soon as possible.

I was about to go when he held my wrist, pulling me back.

"Olivia umm... I want to talk to you" He spoke.

"Yes?" I quered.

"Please give me a chance Olivia, I know, I know I am fucked up but please. I have realized everything. Just one time, please" He said.

My eyes soften. He seemed genuine.

"I will think on it" I said as I looked to down to his hand holding my wrist scecurily, indicating him to leave my wrist.

"Ohh, umm......sorry" He said as he left my hand.

"I am going, I guess"

"Yeah, good night" He said as I returned the wishing.

____________

Days went really fast. I didn't even get time to think. Suddenly the party day came.

I got ready in the gown that Matt brought for me.

And I have decided to give him my answer. If I wanted to give this relationship a chance.

From a few days Matt had been really caring toward me. He didn't even leave one reason, why shouldn't I give him a chance.

I have decided to talk to Jason about this tomorrow.

I looked at the mirror, in front of me.

"Gorgeous" I said to myself as soon as I saw the reflection.

Olivia's Dress-

I walked towards cab and reached the Senior Rochester Mansion

It looked beautiful, like ever.

Matt POV-

Matt POV-

"Breathtaking" It was all she was looking in that gorgeous black gown.

Suddenly the thought of me not being the only one to see her in this way is making me possesive and jealous.

"Olivia" I said as soon as her eyes met mine.

Third person POV-

Olivia smiled softly as soon as she saw him.

There he was, dressed in his best suit.

She walked toward him as he slowly held her hand in between asking for permission from eyes. She nodded slowly, permitting him.

****

Olivia POV-

It was time. Time to talk to him, time to mend our relationship, time to make everything right between us.

It was time, indeed.

I walked toward the darksome corridors trying to find the room number the waiter told me Matt went to.

Each step I took raised my heartbeat to a irrational level. My breath started to get abnormally fast.

"353" Got it. I muttered it as soon as I saw the room number plate.

"I got this" I assured myself that everything is gonna be alright.

And I opened the door~

___________________________________________