| T W O |

Olivia's perspective-

I entered his office while inhaling deeply. I lightly knocked on his door as per protocol. Following the faint 'come in' I walked inside his office. I was hurt by the scene that was there. While Matt was simply working, Elisha was sitting on his lap and kissed his neck.

Matt's "Yes" jolted me out of my thoughts.

I finished my job of outlining his daily work schedule with, "Ahm... Yes sir today you have....... And that's it for the day."

Matt answered, "Yes, you can leave now, Ms. Brown."

As I approached him to speak to me, a slight sensation of disappointment filled me. I am so foolish to even imagine that he will finally fall in love with me. stepping out of his cabin. That scene was stifling me, so I went back to my cabin.

It was finally lunchtime after our workday had ended when Jason called. I suddenly realised that we needed to visit BBQ Nation.

"Hello?" said Jason.

"Ahh yes"

"You ready, should we leave!?"

"Yeah sure I am ready"

"Okay, I'm waiting downstairs"

"I'm coming," I said, ending the conversation.

I headed for the elevator while packing my purse with all of my necessities. When Matt and Elisha entered the elevator just as it was about to close, my heartbeat quickened. I briefly made eye contact with Matt before I looked away.

Elisha said, "Baby, where should we go to eat?"

"I've reserved us seats at Barbecue Nation. Should we head there or in a different place?"

"What?" I exclaimed in my mind.

"No, love . I adore BBQ." Elisha remarked,

"You know what, I am so lucky to have you as my boyfriend. I am also lucky because you chose me over other girls."

She had to make fun of me in everything she said, of course. I told myself it was going to be a long noon.

Matt's perspective:

Olivia was sitting in Mr. Turner's car as Elisha and I emerged from my office and headed for my car! It appears like they are becoming closer, since Turner was at Olivia's office this morning. Well, I have Elisha, so what's the big deal? However, there was still a part of me that was unhappy, and I was beginning to feel a different way about her. Maybe jealousy. That is not possible.

"Babe when are we gonna get married!?" Elisha said snapping me out of my reverie.

"Soon Honey, I am working on a very important upcoming project as soon as I get that, I am gonna prepare Divorce papers and then we will surely get married" I responded.

Getting to the BBQ nation There, I also noticed Olivia and Mr. Turner. We're going to have BBQ with them, I quickly realised. It's going to be a long noon.

Elisha and I took a seat. Oliva and Jason are seated just in front of us, which is the icing on the cake. After placing our meal orders, Elisha and I started conversing. Elisha had just told me about the style of her wedding gown. My focus was being drawn to Olivia and Mr. Turner rather than her. Once more, jealousy consumes my being. We soon received our lunch and began to eat.

I was looking at Olivia and Jason instead of taking in our precious time together. They appeared to be in a good relationship. Happy Couple. Ignoring my inner voice, we finished our meal and returned to my workplace. The BBQ image was still lingering in my mind.I made the decision to peruse social media when I noticed the profile of

"Oh Olivia? She's on social media?" I pondered.

My hand uninvitedly brushed her profile, where the most current pictures were visible. I was drawn to a picture in which she and Mr. Turner were embracing, along with the comment,

"Thank you for the smile to the best person in my life." My body is experiencing a peculiar sense of envy once more.

"What's going on with me?" I wondered.

___________________________________________

Tell me your thoughts!!!!

Love y'all...

-🌺🍋

(Edited)