✧ Chapter 1

Trying to find my new apartment 'Green House Complex', i look like a lost kid trying to find my mom on the streets.
That's not the case though.
I had a hard time trying to find the complex in a shabby city all alone.

Finally I saw a person in a blue guard uniform mowing the lawns near the car junk. I sprinted towards him.

"Excuse me, can you tell me the way to...Green house Complex?" My throat started to get dry causing me to almost whisper out each word.

"Oh sorry, i didn't hear you. Could you repeat it again?" he exclaimed. I sighed after what he said.

"I need directions for the Green house Complex" My voice was a bit louder this time.

"Oh that! It's just down the lane. Take a left after you see a coffee shop. In fact I'm the watchman of that Complex." He said with a proud smile on his face. I bowed at him and left to follow the directions he just told me. Man...i hate this place...it stinks.

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Once I reached the Complex, all I could see was a dull shader and an office with dim sunlight falling through the glass. There was a supermarket on the left.
Through the gla,ss of the market i could see an old man grabbing a woman's hair harshly before yeeting her backwards.
I looked away, trying not to meddle with their privacy.
I had booked a dorm on the 14th floor which I think was the top floor.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"Ew" was what I thought after looking at my dorm room. It was completely messed up. The bed was rusty. The bathroom tap was leaking which made the room look more horrific.
I just sat down near the bead cot and put my head on my folded legs.
Although I was trying not to remember my stupid past , the pictures ran across my head.

(Flashback)

She started growling. I saw blood dripping from her mouth. She fell on the floor with a loud thud. Her veins popped up indicating that she was raging, yet her eyes glistening with tears. It was as if she was begging her own heart not to do anything wrong. She started approaching me with scrowls.

I backed up until my back hit the kitchen counter. I grabbed the nearby knife and started stabbing my sister, once she got too close. Blood getting splattered on my face, as I kept stabbing until she screamed her heart out and died.

I held my dead demonic sister in my arms. My tears falling on bloodshed face. "I'm s-sorry".

(End of Flashback)
_______________________________________

A.N: hello guys, this is my first time writing a song Kang and Lee do hyun story. I hope you guys have watched the kdrama: Sweet home. This story is based on it.