✧Chapter 8

_______________________________________

Sweat trickled down my forehead as my attention was now on the screen displaying several floors.
Whereas the Eunhyuk looked unfazed.

So here we are, in the control room, as Mr.Glas-...I mean Eunhyuk suggested. We looked at the screens with complete silence.

We continued to check on things until I diverted towards the dark haired boy then to the microphone which lay on the table.
"Why don't we make an announcement to alert the remaining survivors?"

This seems to catch his attention as he responds, "That's a good idea, but don't you think it would only attract the attention of the creatures lingering on the floors?"

I thought for a second before I nodded my head and started,
"I know, but it may distract the creatures who are about to go after the survivors. So.....it's kind of a help."

He nodded and bolted towards the chair and the station while I could only observe.

"Ah...ah..mic check..ah"
He looked at me to check whether it was working or not. I only shook my head while I put my ear near one of the speakers.
Both of us simultaneously sighed.

"Don't worry we'll try again later" i said and pat his head with a soft gaze on the dark haired boy.
He slowly looked up at me, keeping the eye contact constant...

▫️➖➖➖➖SYSTEM➖➖➖➖▫️

LOVE INTEREST
UNLOCKED
SUCCESSFULLY ADDED
7%
◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽
Lee Eunhyuk
17%
▫️➖➖➖➖◽➖➖➖➖▫️

Woah....

I did not expect that to turn up the score.

I quickly looked away and scoffed before saying "I'll go and check on the CCTV cameras now"

I sat on the chair while exploring my now new intrusive thoughts.

'So.... I'm basically in a game.....where I have to make people fall in ......love?.......in the middle of a fucking apocalypse......what the hell is wrong with me! No, no seomi! Think, this is not the time.'

I glanced towards the screen when my eyes automatically widened. A figure....trembling...Tarzan like hair...holding a long, black stick... even though i couldn't see it's face.....I knew it was human.

"Hey! EUNHYUK! You might want to look at this-" as I called over without taking away my eyes off the screen, not wanting to lose the sight, I felt Eunhyuk's presence beside me.

I heard him gasp and mutter under his breath, "A survivor"

⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠o⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠o⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠o⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠o⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠✿