✧Chapter 7

Finally! A new Chapter!

New style unlocked

Thanks for more than 200 views! ♡

~⁠>⁠'⁠)⁠~⁠~⁠~~⁠>⁠'⁠)⁠~⁠~⁠~~⁠>⁠'⁠)⁠~⁠~⁠~~⁠>

I woke up sweating, thinking about what I just saw. The big bold quote. Just enough for me to scare my shit after looking at the random names of people. And on top was a guy's name. What was it again....eu..eunu..... Eunhyuk?
Forget it......

I sat in deep thoughts until I heard the door creak. I looked to my right just to see Mr.Glasses entering with a grin on his face, not one with joy, but with
satisfaction.

" Thanks for saving us back there."
He stated with his face changing from satisfactory to a proud smirk.

"About that....do you know what's going on? How is it even possible for such a creature to be spawned?"
Confusion was written all over my face.

He just sighed with his head hung low, while he made his way towards the nearest seat he could find. Once he placed himself firmly he started mentioning the things he did a few hours back.
"We recently got a notice officially from the the government. You see, they explained something about the virus named- "

"Cru Cru. Right?" I cut him off. For a second he looked zoned out and finally let out a soft exhale before continuing.

"You're right. We've got the symptoms but I couldn't read the reason. Im totally clueless about what the world has become."

I could feel the frustration radiating from him. I couldn't help but ask him, "How could you be so calm in such a situation?"

He chuckled before blurting out, "That's the only thing possible for me to do now....to stay calm."

Both were in deep thoughts as silence engulfed the room. He suddenly jolted up before letting out a hand for me and said, "Funny how we still didn't introduced ourself after such a long conversation...."

I scoffed and accepted his handshake while answering, " I'm Jang Seomi, a former student of yongsei high, biology department. And you?"

"Jungsa high, medical department, my name is.......Lee Eunhyuk" he concluded.

▫️➖➖➖➖➖SYSTEM➖➖➖➖➖▫️

LOVE INTEREST
UNLOCKED
SUCCESSFULLY ADDED
+4
◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽
LEE EUNHYUK
10%
▫️➖➖➖➖➖◽➖➖➖➖➖▫️

So it was his name....
Oh shit.....

*⁠・⁠゜゚⁠(⁠^⁠O⁠^⁠)⁠↝*⁠・⁠゜゚⁠(⁠^⁠O⁠^⁠)⁠↝*⁠・⁠゜゚⁠(⁠^⁠O⁠^⁠)⁠↝*⁠・⁠゜゚⁠(⁠^⁠O⁠^⁠)⁠↝*⁠・⁠゜゚⁠(