✧Chapter 4

/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/l/

As soon as I heard his voice, I looked up, just to see that the tongue crept towards me.

I couldn't react any faster, until the tongue grabbed my legs and dragged.

I heard some of the tenants screaming and hiding behind the walls.

.....but none came to help......

The tongue lifted me and started sucking my blood....like it did to the person earlier.

I quickly removed my pocket knife and started stabbing it's tongue.

In fact, it was the knife I used to keep in case I ever get the feeling of killing myself.

.....Yes...yes, I did get those feelings.....in order to remove the guilt of killing my sister.....

I ran from time to time, trying to avoid the tongue to grab me yet again. Stabbing the tongue whenever it got too close. Blood splattering on me entire body.

The other tenants could only watch the show with their mouths wide and do nothing.

In the meantime, Mr.Glasses came running with a fire extinguisher and started spraying it on the monster. This gave me some time to rest. I step back slowly until I hit a pillar. I just wanted to stay away from the creature.

I saw Mr.Glasses running out of the gas in the extinguisher. "SHUT THE SHUTTERS WHEN I TELL YOU!" He yelled, referring to the old man who just came out of the market and became stunned by the view. Tch... coward.

He ran inside the market while limping. It looked like Mr.Glasses somehow managed to get the monster out....but no. The efforts was worth nothing. The tongue was about to reach Mr.Glasses' face but was pushed by a lady.

The lady and the monster fell out of the residence and the shutters started to close. Mr.Glasses saved the lady from getting stuck outside. And then the gates were being covered as well as all the tenants came out of their hiding.

All talked as if I was invisible. Like... seriously....give me some attention....I was the one dealing with the creature most of the time. I fall on my back due to pain making everyone in the lobby look at me. I saw a figure in front of me while I squinted my eyes. "Thank you for saving us." Said a voice before I had my eyes closed completely.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。
A/N: y'all I'm gonna try a new style of writing next time..... maybe?