✧Chapter 18

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ

We infected people were put into a basement room. Suk-hyun laid in the sofa shamelessly with is his bleading nose plugged with tissues, while me and Hyun su sat beside each other, enjoying the silence.

Within a plot second, the old man shot up and looked around cluelessly, "What? Where am I?"

"You had a nosebleed. Isn't that pretty obvious?" Hyun su spat.

The old man flinched, hearing a familiar voice. He saw us sitting and looking at him with deadly glares. When he looked at me, he felt a lump going down his throat.

The old man removed the tissues and stared at his own blood, "No way....why me?"

He stared back at us and suddenly ran towards us before letting out his words, "I know...you both are holding out, how so? Huh?"

I looked at him with disgust, and Hyun su spit out, "You're really shameless"

Suk-hyun joined his hands and looked at us with pleading eyes, "I-I wanna live, I don't wanna die."

I eyes him intensly and responded, "We can't help you with that"

"Why?"

"I have nothing else to say to you"

The silence was too loud after that......

~~~

Yi-kyeong sat in silence, thinking about the recent incident...

The phone call ..

Sangwon, her fiance....

She fiddled with necklace with he had gifted her.

Suk-hyun's wife, Mrs.Seong came walking towards the fighter lady and held a tiffin full of kimchi rice.

"Eat it, it'll cheer you up a bit."

"Thank you for this"

She took the box out of Mrs.Seong's hands and just as she was about to eat it, she froze, held her chest and shut her eyes.