✧Chapter 11

_______________________________________

Our toes emerged from the dark and we're being exposed to the sunlight which entered through the dorm's window.

" I'm Han Du sik. Nice to meet you"

"Hyun su"

"Seomi"

"So you both are the shy type, I see" Mr.Han chimed.
"So, do you really want to save the kids?"

Before I could even mutter out a 'yes', Hyun su beat me to it,"Yes, we really do and will, we can do it together, please help us"

"Or...can I?"
Saying this, Mr.Han came out of the shadows and revealed his rusty wheelchair, slowly pushing it forward. We only stared ahead at him.

"I used to be a legend in Cheonggyecheon. You heard? They can build any tank, as long as you have a blue print."

We just heard him with awe as he told this with a proud face. He thought weren't interested in hearing his stories so he got to the point.

"What i mean is, I can transform your sticks, or weopons you say."

"Oh this?"I said

"Yeah bring it over!"
We handed him our spears while Mr.Han inspected them carefully.
---------------------------------------------------------
Sangwook recently escaped from the basement after knocking the old man out. While he ascended up the stairs which led to the roof top, he heard muffled sounds of a girl.

As she got closer, he heard her say, "Yah! Wait for me! I'll catch up with you." He stayed silent.

They looked down at the dusty road and noticed the dirty demons crawling.
"Disgusting"She spat.

The said girl, named Eunyu, Eunhyuk's sister.
She was stubborn. Noticing the taller man not giving a fuck about her, she started making growling sounds, hanging her hands like a zombie.

Sangwook quickly turned to her to see her chuckle, "What would you do if I turn like that, right now?" A glint of mischief in her voice.
"I'll kill you if you turn"
He responded...

Eunyu took out an electric zapper from her pocket and shoved it in front of his face, "You better not, or I'll zap you first"

She quickly overtook him, pushing him, running past him, while he just stared at the weird girl.
___
---------------------------------------------------------
┬⁠─⁠─⁠┬⁠ ⁠¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)┬⁠─⁠─⁠┬⁠ ⁠¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)┬⁠─⁠─⁠┬⁠ ⁠¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)

I know this is a short chapter. I'll try to make it longer next time.