✧Chapter 9

(⁠'⁠-⁠﹏⁠-⁠'⁠;⁠)(⁠'⁠-⁠﹏⁠-⁠'⁠;⁠)(⁠'⁠-⁠﹏⁠-⁠'⁠;⁠)(⁠'⁠-⁠﹏⁠-⁠'⁠;⁠)

"Wait...you go left I'll go right....and if you do manage to save him, head towards the control room again."
I nod my head in acceptance and slowly make my way towards the dark and bloody path.

We actually decided to save the survivor and even got to know he was my neighbour, so i was supposed to be close to my dorm room.

I took every step carefully, trying not to make any sound. You felt disgusted when you felt you shoe getting wet and red due to the blood splattered beneath.

I slowly looked up to see my room while I frown to see the door painted with dark crimson handprints.

That was until I heard a growl and saw that my neighbour's door was open. The same coloured crimson but footprints leading in along.

As I made my way towards the door and peek in, I placed my palm on my open mouth with utter shock.

A skinny yet creepy creature, with no head?

"I....I...c..can...he...hear..you..." It mumbled.

I looked down to see the long haired boy holding a broom while crouching behind the door. He was about to whisper when I shook my head and raised my index finger to my lips.

"I...i...kn...know....yo..you.. you're....here"

I tried to give him a hand when I slightly stumbled, making a squeak sound on the floor.

The monster immediately shot his hands, stretching it towards my direction and digging it deeper under me. I jumped as high as I can.

I thought of leading it outside and running in here again. So I ran as fast as I could as well as heard the thumping sounds from the creature behind me.

Once I reached the end of the lobby I kicked it's head and leapt towards the dorm room again. Just as I entered, the long haired boy slammed the door close.
I held his shoulders to make him look at me,

"Are you alright? Did it injure you anywhere? Tell me I'll treat you right away."

Silence followed as he only stared at me with worn out eyes

Beep!

▫️➖➖➖➖SYSTEM➖➖➖➖▫️
Love interest
New character unlocked

Cha Hyun su- {Unlocked}
Successfully added
+2
◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽
Cha Hyun su
2%
▫️➖➖➖➖◽➖➖➖➖▫️

Wait....I saw his name on the list as well. Cha Hyun su....yeah definitely.

"Earth to Cha- i mean you human"
I said as i snapped my fingers in front of his eyes. He then scoffed before turning away and walking towards the window sill.

"What's with the attitude huh. You didn't ans-"
Thats when we heard someone whine.

I rushed next to the long haired boy and looked down the window as he did so too.

Two children, not wanting their father to leave them alone and make a run....ptch..stupid.

I heard the kinds whine as well as their father climbing down the wall while comforting his wards. But our eyes widened when we saw a big, weird eyeball kind of thing behind the man.

Hyun su suddenly screamed. "NO! Ahjusshi!" I knew it won't work. He was too late. We saw the bloody body of the man laying firmly on the ground.

But what really shocked us was the eyeball launching towards us. We tried to shut the window but it burst through it. 'Dang it'

It grabbed on to Hyun su, swirling itself around him while I tried to kick it off of him. Even tried to slit it's big eye. But no....it only seems to choke the poor boy.

We heard a gunshot from a distance and the eyeball let itself loose before slamming on the floor.

We peeked out the window to see who it was. A old man holding a big black sniper.
He kept his gun aside before taking out a white board, indicating us to read it.

'DO YOU NEED HELP?'

Hyun su was about to speak up but the man put a finger on his lips then turned the page.

'DON'T SPEAK, THEY CAN HEAR'

He pointed downwards. We saw the children's father growling and running in a second. We again looked up.

'WANT TO SAVE THE KIDS?'

We nod

'DONT MAKE ANY NOICE UNTIL YOU REACH AT MY PLACE.'

he showed the last page before heading in and shutting down the window. We both look at each other before nodding and I said, "We can't lose the children"

┌⁠(⁠★⁠o⁠☆⁠)⁠┘┌⁠(⁠★⁠o⁠☆⁠)⁠┘┌⁠(⁠★⁠o⁠☆⁠)⁠┘┌⁠(⁠★⁠o