✧Chapter 17

--(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)--

"They'll get kicked out, obviously. Why bother?" That stupid old man kept getting on my nerves now.

"Raise your hand. I want them out." No one dared to speak nor raise their hands.
"Hands up!" He looked at his wife with a piercing look, "Raise your hand, you cow"
I clenched my jaw so hard that I swear my jawline could cut his throat open.

Eunyu just came around the corner and randomly cursed the stupid old man. But then Eunhyuk interrupted their cursing saga. "To protect everyone's privacy, it must be a secret ballot......because expelling them.....would be like taking part in murder." I looked at him and internally scoffed.

But this son of a bitch never listens and stands up. "Privacy? What a joke, man." He said while laughing "I want them out, Hands up!"
He gave another intimidating look at his wife who shivered from the core,"You, raise your hand!"

"Uh-well"
"I told you to raise your hand, you dipshit."
And before he could slap his vulnerable wife in front of all, I rushed forward and grabbed ahold of his neck, a deadly expression plastered on my face and whispered in his ears, "Call her names and abuse her again, and I'll slit your throat till you cry" And tightened my gasp making him wince. I glanced at his wife who was on the brink of bursting into tears. I felt a lump rolling down his throat. When that idiot was about to try to punch me, a voice stopped him. Turning my head, I saw Yi-kyeong standing there.

I backed up and walked towards my original place, to see Eunhyuk gaping at my actions.
~

"Eight of us voted yes. Seven voted no." The old man's face turned red after hearing Eunhyuk's words.

""Seven people opposed? Are you all crazy!?" Walking closer to the tenants, he continued " All the bitches and bastards on their side should be thrown out!"

"Don't get worked up yet " Eunhyuk interrupted, "The last vote here will determine the result" picking up the last piece of paper, they saw a mix of cross and circle "Invalid "

Suk-hyun took the paper from his hand, "*gasps* oh no way, Hey! BRING THOSE BASTARDS HERE!" He said to byeong-il.

He continued, "Voting, my ass. Are y'all crazy! Murder is when u kill humans, not giant fucking monsters." And flipped the table over with rage.

The tenants gasped, seeing red liquid oozing down the old man's nose. He clutched his nose and walked near the people, who stumbled back. "Ya! It's just because I'm tired!" Saying this, he backed up until he bumped into Hyun su's chest.

He looked down at the old man and spat, "You better brace yourself.....the monsters are coming for you."

"Who's the giant fucking monster now huh?" I followed, with a smirk plastered on my face. "You son of a bitch!" He yelled, while still clutching his horribly bleeding nose.

Hyun su bent down and picked up a voting paper with a circle on it, "May I vote too? If I vote, would he be thrown out with me too?"

I was busy staring at Hyun su, whose eyes turned black after that sentence, that I didn't notice that the old man fell unconscious in front of my foot.

(⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+(⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+(⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。

FINALLY! Sorry for making y'all wait! THANX FOR 10 K VIEWS!