✧Chapter 14

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

"I know you wanted to fucking kill everyone. But you don't have the courage, haha. I'm you, but the opposite, the better, You just need to accept that. Hahaha"

It grinned at me, looking deep inside my soul, as if our body and mind was just about to merge, to make the cruelest version of what I never wanted myself to be, a dark fate, which everyone has to accept.

It was cut short, when the grin slowly faded down and I finally hear, "Unnie, Oppa, what's wrong!" A sweet voice of the toddler.
I woke up from consciousness and

*Thud*

The door behind us was suddenly bust open with Hyun su squished under it.

My eyes slowly travel up from Hyun su, to a pair of jacked up legs. My spine shivered, before I looked up to see a green, fleshy giant, grinning and looking at me with dead eyes. My arms reflexively grabbed the kids behind and my weopon on my shoulder.

 My arms reflexively grabbed the kids behind and my weopon on my shoulder

"Pro--tein?" It grumbled.

We tried to remove Hyun-su from under the door while it broke it's way from the walls to fit in. But before we could do anything, I saw the thick arm of the monster flying towards me
'fuck'

The next thing I knew was I layed on the ground with a bloody eye, stretched out my hand to grab the weopon and save the kids,
" G-guys.....r-r-run!"

It stepped on the door while growling and reaching for the kids. Tears prickled from the corner of my eyes, 'maybe, maybe I'll fail to protect them.'

~~~

"Did you hear that?" Jisu hissed while she and jaeheon were inspecting all the supplies they could find in safe dorms.