"Episode 24"

Then they reached outside the marriage hall, Farjaad went outside the car and went towards Umeed. He open the door for her and extended his hand, Umeed smiles and hold his hand. Umeed carefully went outside the car while holding his hand and move forward. They do entrance in marriage hall and went to stage, they both sit together and receives their guests. After sometime, Umeed family reached there. Pasha Sahab came to Umeed and Farjaad and hugs them, then Umeed and Farjaad meets with Haya, Sameer, Agoo Jaan and her "chachu and chachi" then Sameer and Haya sits with them..

Umeed: "oye kathe angrez, meri Haya ka khayal rakhna wo bored nahi honi chaiye.." She said in a demanding tone..

Sameer: "aur tum Farjaad bhai ka dhyan rakhna, unka dimag nahi khana" She said with a funny smile..😂

Umeed: "han han, mujhe pata hai. Tumhe batane ki zarorat nahi hai" She said in a irritated tone..

"Mimi and Asad came there and join them. Photographers clicks so many pictures of them. They all were very happy, they were talking to each other and make a memories"
After dinner, all the guests leaves except Umeed's family. They all sit in a dining table for dinner👍"

Pasha Sahab: "Nighat Ji, ab ap sab ko ab hamare ghar dawat par ana hai"

Nighat Ji: par kyun? Iski kya zarorat hai? "She said in a relaxing tone..

Zeenar Ji: "wo bht si rasmein karni hain, joota chupai, ek angothi ki rasam hoti hai aur bhi bht kuch"

Haya: han, "joota chupai ki rasam rehgayi thi, dawat par bht maza aiga" she said in excitement"

Umeed: "han baba ham zaror aingay" she said in a soft tone"

Agoo Jaan: "han, han. Meri guriya ke bagair ghar bht veerana hogaya hai".. she said in a emotional tone..

Farjaad: "Agoo Jaan, ham zaror aingay. Ap fikar mat kijiye" He said softly🫶

Then all smiles and after dinner they went to their homes, Farjaad and Umeed reached in their room and Umeed started removing her jewellary, Farjaad also remove his waist coat and remove his shoes.

Umeed: "dawat ke liye to mein bht excited hun😁" She said with a happy face..

Farjaad: "han, lekin aj maza bht aya" He said with a smile..

Umeed: "ap jakar change kijiye, mein jarahi hun chai banane" She said in ordering tone..

Farjaad: "kyu? Tum kyu banaogi" He said in a worried tone..

Umeed: "aree, mera dil chah raha hai?"

Farjaad: "aree to mein banake lata hun na.." she said in a chilling tone..

Umeed: "ap kyu banaigay, mein jakar banalongi.." she said in a relaxing tone..

Farjaad: "nahi, mein fresh hone jaraha hun, mein fresh hokar chai banalonga.." she said in a demanding tone..

Umeed: theek hai

Umeed nodded his head and smiles, Farjaad take her tea shirt and trouser from cupboard and went to washroom, then after sometime, he come back and Umeed take her night suit and went for freshen up. Farjaad went to kitchen for making tea. Then Umeed came to kitchen..

Umeed: "ap chai bana rahe hain to lawn mein lekar ajaiyega, ye mera order hai" she said in a demanding tone with a rude face😂..

Farjaad: "jee, apki khidmat mein chai ajaigi.." He said in a soft tone with a soft smile on his face..

"Umeed smiles and went from there. Umeed was walking in lawn and waiting for Farjaad, Umeed was in thoughts and she was starring a sky. Farjaad came there with 2 cups of tea, Farjaad saw that she was looking at sky, he smiles and put the cups on the lawn table. He went towards her. From behind, he put the hand on her eyes. Umeed was shocked😂"