"Episode 36"

"They were doing their cute chit chats like this. They days were passing, Farjaad take care of Umeed very well. Umeed and Farjaad can't wait to see the little tiny feets. After some months, Farjaad and Mimi was in hospital, they were tensed because Umeed was admitted in hospital. After some time, doctor came from the ward"

Doctor: "Congratulations, beta hua hai" she said with smile..

Farjaad: "Umeed, to theek hai na?" He asked curiously..

Doctor: "jee jee bilkul theek hain" she went from there..

"Farjaad become so happy, his happiness has no boundaries. Tears came in his eyes and Mimi hugs him, he hugs her back and they both immadiately went to ward"

"They both reached in the ward and saw a innocent, cute baby who is laying in coat, Umeed eyes was closed and she was laying, Farjaad lift a baby in his arms and slightly kissed on his forehead. Farjaad placed a baby in Mimi's hand and Umeed opened her eyes and smiles. Umeed try to sit but"

Farjaad: "Umeed, rest karo kya karahi ho?"

Umeed: "Mimi, mujhe bhi baby ko dekhna hai" he said in demanding tone..

"Farjaad smiles and Mimi went to her, Umeed look at his face and smiles. She touched his cheeks and Farjaad sits next to him"

Mimi: "bhai mama ko call karke ati hun, wo bht pareshan horahi hongi aur baad mein ise akar longi" she said immadiately..

"Farjaad nodded his head and Mimi gives a baby in his hand and she went outside the room. Farjaad was so happy like hell, he can't believe that he become father from son"

Umeed: "han to Mr Farjaad khan, ab khush ho?" She asked sarcastically with smile..

Farjaad: "sab se zyada, i can't believe and thank you so much everything. I love you🫶" he said softly and kissed on her forehead.

Umeed: "i love you too" he replied softly..

"Farjaad carefully make her sit, Umeed was leaned against the bed. She put her head on Farjaad's shoulder and starring at baby. Farjaad carefully placed baby in her hand and Umeed kissed on his forehead"

Umeed: "ye to ditto apki copy hai, chota Farjaad khan" she said surprisely..

Farjaad: "han shakal to pori meri hi hai" he replied while slidely touching his cheek..

Umeed: "lekin adatein apke upar na jain, warna mein 2 halaku khan ko handle nahi karsakti" she said and smiling on Farjaad..

Farjaad: "ofcourse, aisi hoga. Tumhe handle to karna parega"

"Suddenly Haya and Sameer enters in the ward along with ballons and cake"

Haya: "Umeed and Farjaad bhai congratulations🫶" she said with wild smile..

"Farjaad stood up placed the baby in Haya's hand and Sameer hugs Farjaad, he hugs him back. Haya sits beside Umeed and starring baby with smile. Farjaad and Sameer sits on sofa which is present in front of bed"

Haya: "Umeed, ye kitna pyara hai na?" She said softly..

Umeed: "han, bilkul meri tarah"

Haya: "jee nahi, Farjaad bhai ki photo copy hai. Ab manlo is baat ko" she said sarcastically to tease her..

Umeed: "khubsurti to mere upar gai hai. Gor se dekho" she said innocently..

Sameer: "Haya, mere bhi bhanja hai. Please mujhe bhi dekhne do" he said in demanding tone..

"Sameer went towards her and Haya placed her in his hand. They he came back to Farjaad and sits with him"

"After sometimes, Pasha Sahab and Mimi enters in the room and congratulate them. He put his hand on Umeed's hand and smiles. Then he saw the baby and smiles on him. Nigo Ji was also present and she was so happy to see the baby. She always want to see them happy"