"Last Episode"

"Then they again started playing, Haya passes the pillow to Sameer and Sameer passes to Umeed and Umeed passes to Farjaad and he about to pass to Mimi but Mimi stops the song and now its Farjaad turn, he pick the chit from the box and open it"

Farjaad: "craziest lie you have ever said"

Sameer: " Farjaad bhai, kya jhooth bola tha apne?"

Farjaad: "ek nahi 2 kahe the, pehla jhoot to meinay Pasha sahab ke samne kaha tha ke AK Umeed ke paise lekar dubai bhagne ka plan bana raha hai"

Mimi: "ye to bht acha kia tha bhai, dusra?"

Farjaad: "dusra jab tum teeno jail mein phas gaye to meinay SHO ko apne bete ka naam Farmeed bataya tha" he giggled.

Haya: "acha to Farjaad bhai ne tabhi iska naam Farmeed rakha hai" she said in surprising tone.

Umeed: "kahaniyan banane mein to ap bhi kam nahi hain" she smiles and said sarcastically.

Farjaad: "apki sohbat ka asar hai" he said and giggled.

"Now its Umeed turns, she picks the chit and open it, she was shocked to read the dare"

Farjaad: "kya dare hai?" He asked curiously.

Umeed: "you have kissed to your partner and hugs him"

"Everyone started laughing and Umeed make a face, she throw the pillow to Mimi's face"

Umeed: "ye sab is Mimi ki bachi ki wajah se horaha hai, itne ajeeb dares likhen hain" she said in irritated tone.

Mimi: "ab dear karna to parega" she said in ordering tone.

Umeed: "mein ye dear nahi karongi" she said angrily.

Haya: "Umeed, please. Tumhe karna parega"

Umeed: "never ever" she said confidently.

Haya: "tumhe meri kasam hai"

Umeed: "Haya?"

Mimi: "please Umeed, come on"

Umeed and Farjaad immadiately stood up and she went towards Farjaad, Sameer Haya and Mimi put his hand on his eyesshe fastly kissed on his cheek, they opened their eyes and Umeed hugs Farjaad, he hugs her back and whispered "iska badla baad mein loonga"

They broke the hug and Everyone giggled and smiles and Umeed and Farjaad smiles at each other, then they all were playing games, singing songs, taking dinner and enjoyed alot. Umeed's birthday become memorable for her, because of Farjaad. She always wanted to celebrate their happiness with their special ones and now she celebrated with Farjaad, her bestfriend, her cousin and brother and ofcourse her son "Farmeed"

"So in afternoon, they leaves for farmhouse. Mimi was not with them and Farmeed was with her and she was handling her"

"Then, they reached farmhouse and enters in resort. The resort was actually so beautiful and Umeed was surprised to see the resort"

Umeed: "Mimi ko call karke dekhte hain, kahin Farmeed ise tang to nahi karaha?" She asked curiously.

Farjaad: "meri baat hogai thi wo soraha hai, tum fikar nahi karo"

Haya: "Umeed, wo Mimi se attached hai to wo bht aram se iske sath reh jaiga tum fikar nahi karo.

Farjaad: "filhal ham sab rest karte hain, bht lamba safar tha" he said in demanding tone.

"All nodded yes and went to their room for taking rest. In evening, Farjaad, Umeed, Sameer and Haya were playing cricket, football and enjoyed alot. After dinner, Farjaad and Umeed went to their room. Farjaad hold her hand and twirl her 2 times and pull closer to him"