"Episode 33"

"Farjaad was hell busy in his meetings, Umeed was calling him but his phone was off so that's why he didn't receive the call. Umeed try to call him several times but no response. Umeed realized that she should not disturb him so she put her phone and went outside to see the workers"

"After the meeting, Farjaad turns on his phone and saw a missed calls of Umeed. He also calls her several times but Umeed was not in her office so that's why she didn't receives the call. Farjaad also become surprised because this was never happened that Umeed didn't receives the call"

"Umeed was hell busy in office. She was checking her all the documents, all the costumers payment record. Farjaad was again calling her but she ignores his call."

"In evening, Umeed calls him and he receives the call"

Umeed: "Hello, Farjaad?"

Farjaad: "Umeed, tum kahan gayab ho. Kab se calls karaha hun?" He asked curiously..

Umeed: "apko pehle meinay calls ki thi lekin shayad ab busy the isliye apne attend nahi ki" she replied innocently..

Farjaad: "aur shayad tum jab busy thi jab meinay tumhe calls ki thi"

Umeed: "han, wo mujhe ye kehna tha ke agar ap free hain to ghar chalein?" She asked softly..

Farjaad: "Umeed, abhi sirf 6 bje hain aur tum itni jaldi jarahi ho?"

Umeed: "han to meinay apna sara kaam karlia hai. Mein yahan farig beth kar kya karongi" she said in demanding tone..

Farjaad: "acha theek hai, bahar ao mein araha hun"

Umeed cuts the call, takes her bag and leaves from the office. She went towards the parking and Farjaad came there. Umeed sits on passenger seat and they both leaves for home.

Umeed was so happy, they reached the home and went to their room. Umeed immadiately puts her bag on the bed.

Farjaad: "Umeed, yaar ek cup coffee banadogi, sar mein bht dard hai?" He asked in requesting tone..

Umeed: "apko request karne ki zarorat nahi hai, mein banakar lati hun" she said with smile..

"Umeed went outside the room, she came back in her room with 2 cups of coffee and saw that Farjaad was busy in his laptop. Umeed carefully puts the cup on the table and sits on bed. She started sipping on a coffee and Farjaad was continously working on his laptop. Umeed was bored so she went to Mimi's room, Mimi was scrolling her phone and Umeed came there, she sits infront of her"

Mimi: "Umeed, cafe ka pehle din kesa raha?" She asked excitement..

Umeed: "han Mimi, bht acha raha. Lekin abhi starting hai to boring lag raha hai" she replied innocently..

Mimi: "acha hai, tum thora busy rahogi to tumhara dil laga rahega" she said in a soft tone..

Umeed: "tum bored nahi hojati ghar mein?"

Mimi: "han hojati hun lekin kya karun?"

Umeed: "tum mere sath cafe chalo na, acha hai ham dono wahan batein karte rahenge" she said in requesting tone..

Mimi: "idea to acha hai, mein kal se tumhare sath chalongi. Tumhari help bhi hojaigi" she said in excitement..

Umeed: "han theek hai, aur mera bhi dil laga rahega."

Mimi: "wese sellary kitni dogi?" She asked in funny tone..

Umeed: "hmmm, shuru mein nahi dungi, pehle tumhe chai milegi" she replied with a laugh..

Mimi: "han han theek hai, wese bhi wo mera bhi to cafe hai na?"

Umeed: "han han tumhara hi cafe hai, aisa thori hai ke wo sirf mera hai" she replied in soft tone..