"Episode 30"

"In night, Umeed was sitting on a bed and doing her assignments and Farjaad was busy in laptop. Umeed was continously focused on her work and she was tired as well, Farjaad notices her and smirk. He went to her and sits infront of her, Umeed look at him and smiles, and again she started writing"

Farjaad: "Umeed, baki assignments kal karlena, abhi rest karlo?" He said in a soft tone with soft smile..

Umeed: "nahi Farjaad, mujhe ye kaam jaldi khatam karna hai taake mein parhna start karun, kyuke time bht kam hai" she said while writing..

"Farjaad smiles at her and went outside the room, Umeed was busy in her studies so she was not notices him, After sometime, Farjaad came there with 2 cups of coffee, he put the cup on the table which is present beside her"

Umeed: "ap coffee kyu lekar aye, mujhe kehdete mein bana deti" she said in a demanding tone..

Farjaad: "ye coffee tumhare liye laya hun, taake tum fresh raho. Ab jaldi se coffee peelo" he said with a smile..

"Umeed smirk and take her cup, they both sipping on coffee and look at each other"

Umeed: "wese coffee bht achi banai hai" she said innocently..

Farjaad: "thank you" he replied innocently..

"Umeed smirk, then he went from there and sits on sofa. He again started working on laptop. After sometime, Farjaad closed his laptop and went to his bed. Umeed was still busy in her assignments, Farjaad laying beside her and Umeed notices him.."

Umeed: "ap aram se sojaye, mein bahar jakar kaam karlongi" she said softly..

Farjaad: "nahi tum aram se apne assignments pore karlo, mujhe koi issue nahi hai" he said with a smile..

"Umeed smiles and Farjaad turns off the lamp of his side, he covered himself with blanket and sleeps. Umeed was continously busy in her work but after some time, she become tired. She stood up and put all the stuff on the table and then she turns off the lamp and sleeps"

"In morning, Umeed woke up early in the morning, Farjaad was sleeping peacefully, she smiles on him and again started doing her work. She started doing her assignments. She don't want to disturb Farjaad, so after sometime she get ready and silently leaves for University. Farjaad woke up at 8:00am and saw that Umeed was not in the room, he went outside the room and started founding her. Then he asked to driver and he told him that she went for University. Then Farjaad become relaxed and get ready for office"

"At university side, Umeed attend her classes and was waiting for Farjaad but after few seconds, driver came there while driving the car"

Umeed: "Farjaad nahi aye?" She asked softly..

Farjaad: "nahi wo sahab ne bheja apko ghar drop karne ke liye, inhe aj zarori kaam tha isliye.." he replied to her..

"Umeed nodded her head and sits on back seat and they leaves for her home. Umeed reached there and went inside the home. She meets with Nigo Ji and hugs her"

Nigo Ji: "Umeed, beta ap Farjaad ke sath nahi ai?" She asked softly..

Umeed: "mama wo Farjaad ko office mein zarori kaam tha isliye inhone driver ko bhejdia" she replied with smile..

Nigo Ji: "theek hai, Umeed jao aur jakar fresh hojao phir sath mein lunch karte hain aur phir tum rest karlena" she said in a soft tone..

"Umeed smiles and nodded her head and leaves. Then after lunch, she started study and doing her assignments as well. She wants to complete her assignment as soon as possible so she worked continously and completed a lot of work. Farjaad was also busy in his meetings and work. He don't have a time to call her and Umeed was also busy. In night, Umeed was so tired so she sleeps without taking dinner. Mimi also came in her room to asked her for dinner but Umeed was sleeping so she don't disturb her and leaves from there. Mimi went towards her room and Farjaad came there"