"Episode 26"

"Then they again swim their hands in the bowl and started founding the ring. After few seconds, Farjaad and Umeed both hold the ring together, Umeed try to snatch the ring but she failed. Umeed secretly wink at him and Farjaad become shocked and loses his grip, Umeed snatched the ring and everyone started shouted. Umeed smiles on Farjaad and Farjaad was just give a angry glance"

Haya: "mujhe pata tha ke Umeed hi jeete gi" she said softly..

Farjaad: "isne cheating ki hai" he said with a puppy face..

Umeed: "aree, meinay koi cheating nahi ki, ap ka hath dheela pargaya tha.." she said in a funny tone..

Sameer: "wese Farjaad bhai, meinay apke shoes chupa diye hain, ab ap dhund sakte hain to dhundlen" he said in a demanding tone..

Haya: "aur apko iske liye apne hi shoes kharidne honge"

Farjaad: "wow, lekin pehle mein shoes khud dhundonga" he said with a confidence..

Haya: "as your wish😂"

Farjaad stood up and went in the lawn, he started founding his shoes but he failed, he again came inside and started founding in drawing room but he failed, then he came back in launce..

Farjaad: "tum sab bht tez ho kahan chupaye hain shoes?" He asked in a funny tone..

Sameer: "Farjaad bhai, 20000 mein deal done karein.." he said in a demanding tone..

Umeed: "kathe angrez, 5000 mere honge pehli hi batadon" she said in a ordering tone..

Farjaad: "cheque dun ya cash?"

Haya: "cheque par trust nahi hai, ap cash deden" she said in a demanding tone..

"Farjaad streched his hand into the pocket and took his hand out of the pocket with some cash, he smiles and give to Sameer. Then Sameer went towards the kitchen and came there with Farjaad shoes"

Sameer: "ye shoes kitchen mein the aur bilkul samne rakhe the" he said with a smile..

Farjaad: "kher, koi baat nahi ap sab jeet gaye.." she said in a soft tone..

"Then they all smiles and enjoyed alot. After sometime, Farjaad, Umeed, Nigo Ji and Mimi leaves for their home. Farjaad and Umeed came in their room and Umeed started removing her jewellary. Farjaad came to her and started helping her"

Umeed: "kya karahe hain?" She asked furiously..

Farjaad: "tumne hi to kaha tha ke tumhe khidmat karwani hai" he said in a demanding tone..

Umeed: "wo sirf ek mazak tha aur kuch nahi" she said with a smile..

Farjaad: "acha theek hai, mein change karke chai banane jaraha hun tumhe peeni hai?" He asked in a ordering tone..

Umeed: "han, please lawn mein wait kijiye ga mein arahi hon" she replied softly..

"Farjaad smiles and went towards his cupboard, he take his clothes and leaves from there. After sometime, Farjaad went in the kitchen for making tea, he makes the 2 cups of tea and went in the lawn. Umeed came downstairs and she was in night suit. First she went to kitchen for him but he was not there, then she went to the lawn and saw that Farjaad was standing and staring at sky, his sleeves rolled up and hands in the pocket, Umeed silently went to him and smiles, she hugs him from behind, Farjaad smiles..

Farjaad: "Mrs Farjaad khan, aj ap itna romantic kyu horahi hain?" He said in a flirting tone..

Umeed: "mujhse zyada to ap romantic ho gaye hain" she said in blushing tone..

"Farjaad turns himself towards her and locked her in his arms, they were very close to each other❤️"

Farjaad: "han ab kaho kya kehrahi thi?" He said in a romantic tone..