"Episode 25"

Farjaad: "matlab tum apne apko bhi lucky manti ho?" She asked in teasing tone..

Umeed: "han, ofcourse. You are the best🫶" she replied in a soft tone..

Farjaad smiles and they hug each other, they both hold each other in their arms, they broke the hug❤️"

Farjaad: "mein change karke aya" he said in a low tone..

"Umeed nodded her head and he leaves, then after sometime, he came there and saw that Umeed was sleeping peacefully. Farjaad went towards her and cover her from blanket. Then he take his laptop and sit on the table"

Then at 11:00 clock, Umeed woke up and saw Farjaad was busy in his laptop.

Umeed: "Farjaad?" She said in a sleepy tone..

"He look at her and said "Good Morning❤️" with a smile🫶"

Umeed: "ap soye nahi?" She asked in a surprising voice..

Farjaad: "aree, meri routine mein hamesha se 7:00 clock par uthna hai, wo baat alag hai ke shaadi ke events ki wajah se late uth raha tha" he explained while looking at laptop..

Umeed: "to ap laptop mein kya karahe hain?" she asked curiously..

Farjaad: "1, 2 mails karaha tha, taake meetings handle hojain" he answered in a relaxing tone..

Umeed: "pata tha mujhe yahi hoga," she said in a irritated tone..

Farjaad: "kya matlab?" He asked in a suprising tone..

Umeed: "kuch nahi" she replied in a low tone..

"Umeed take her clothes from her cupboard and went to washroom."

"At other side, Sameer was in a lawn and he was doing painting, Haya came there along with 2 cups of tea🫶"

Haya: "Sameer? Ye tum kiski painting bana rahe ho?" She asked innocently..

Sameer: "hamari painting banane ki koshish karaha hun" he answered in a soft tone..

Haya: "acha, mujhe pata hai. Har painting ki tarah achi banegi" she said with her cutest smile..

Sameer: "itna trust hai mujh par?" He asked romantically..

Haya: "khud se bhi zyada, chaho to likh kar dedun?" She said with a soft smile..

Sameer: "i love you too❤️" he said while looking on his painting..

Haya: "i love you more❤️" she said in a soft tone..

Sameer and Haya smiles at each other. At other side, Umeed came to Mimi's room, she was in simple blue dress🫶

Mimi: "Umeed, tum aur Farjaad bhai kahin bahar gaye the?" She asked curiously..

Umeed: "han, wo ham jogging par gaye the phir breakfast karke agaye" she replied with smile..

Mimi: "aur honeymoon ka kya decide hua?" She asked in a teasing tone..

Umeed: "nothern areas, Mimi, tum bhi hamare chalna?" She asked in excitement...

Mimi: "nahi, pehle tum aur bhai ghoomne chale jao, kyuke mom bhi ghar par akeli hongi" she replied in a soft tone..

Umeed: "tum bhi chalti na" she said in a worried tone..

Mimi: "koi baat nahi, tum jab wapis aogi to ham wese ghumne chalenge" she said with a relax face..