Chapter 1

Cheryl's pov:
I enter school holding my red and black bag, with a few school supplies and a stuff animal, a bunny to be precise, white bunny with pink nose and ears, not my preferred colors, but soft enough to give me comfort.
My bunny always comes in my bag everyday to school since forever, but recently even more. You see, im part of the little community, after all the abuse i've recieved from my family and multiple trauma from my past, i've found this is the best way to cope with it, however i'm terrified of anyone finding out about this. I know, it sounds ridiculous that Cheryl Blossom is scared of something so small like this, but i am, and a lot; Riverdale is very open towards the community, and many people are part of it, but i've got a status to keep, and the most popular and best dressed girl in Riverdale high cannot be found carrying a bunny, even less being part of such community.

As I go into my first class, I put my bag down and sit down, to my right I see veronica, scrolling through her phone, and right in front of my desk I see Toni, she's listening to music with her headphones on, soon betty arrives and sits next to veronica, we have became very close the three of us together so we chatted for a little until class started.
After the class was almost done, i asked the teacher to go to the bathroom, i got up and left, leaving my bag by my desk open, with a few notebooks and behind them my bunny.
I go to the bathroom and after doing my business and checking in the mirror to make sure my hair is perfect, i see the time on my phone and realize the bell is about to ring and it's useless going back in the class only to leave shortly after, i text veronica to get my bag and bring it to our next class, since we share classes on fridays. She accepted and i didn't thought much of it, i heard the bell ring and walked to my next class, hoping to meet Veronica with my bag on our way to the classroom.

Veronicas pov:
I recieve Cheryls text and i ask betty to pick up her bag since i was carrying my bag and was very heavy, she nodded and lifted up Cheryls bag, putting away her notebook from the just finished class, she notices there's something that doesn't let the notebook slide in with the others, she moves the notebooks forward revealing Cheryl's bunny.

-"V, come see this" Betty said in a low voice, i go closer and look in the bag, noticing the bunny and i can't help but smile, it was indeed a sweet looking bunny.

-"That's to sweet, do you think it belongs to her?" i ask despite knowing Betty know nothing about this.

-" I have no idea, should we ask her when we meet her in our next class? I mean it's about to start and we should actually hurry" said Betty to which i quickly nod and we close the bag, walking to our next class, spotting Cheryl on the hallway, we walk towards her.

Cheryls pov:
I see veronica and Betty walking towards me, i smile and wave at them, i see them carrying my bag and i walks towards them so we enter class together.

-"Cher, me and Betty we found something in your bag, is there a chance you brought a bunny with you to school today?" I hear Ronnie say that and I freeze, how could they find it?? I thought it was well hidden!

-"We just ask because we think it's cute and if there's anything you wanna tell us you can, we don't judge" said Betty, I believe they guessed im a little or such, and i'm very scared to tell them the truth, i trust them a lot but it's still quite a big thing for me.

-" I- ehm- " I stutter, on the one hand I know V and B would accept me, but on the other, what if others find out and I lose my status?

Betty's pov:

-" Cher, if you happen to be a little, that's alright, we don't judge" i said almost whispering, taking Cheryls hand holding it gently, she had tears in her eyes and was shaking.
I exchange looks with V and we agreed on taking Cheryl to the bathroom, we all had perfect attendance, missing one class won't affect us and it's needed, i can imagine she wouldn't want anyone else to see her cry more than us.

We both hold Cheryls hands and we lead her to the bathroom, a few tears where already rolling down her cheeks as we arrive, she then quickly takes the bunny from her bag and hugs it closely, i've never seen Cheryl this way, and all i want is to hug her and comfort her, i look over at Veronica and see she also really wants to comfort her, she looks vulnerable and she clearly needs us.

-"Cher, it's alright, we understand your situation and we aren't gonna tell anyone, right V?" I look over at Veronica, she nods and rubs Cheryls back,  her tears keep comming with little whinings, but she seems to realize she's safe with us so she's starting to calm down slowly.