Chapter 4

Betty's pov:
After explaining the rules, we asked Cheryl if she wanted to change into comfy clothes, for example soft pjs, she immediately said yes with a big smile, she seemed so excited for them, it makes my heart smile.

-"Cher, may I pick you up and lay you on your changing table? That way we can change you easier" I ask her giving her a soft smile, she instantly did grabby hands reaching for me, It melted me, I slowly lift her up and lay her down slowly on her changing table.

I look in the drawers and I pick two pair of pjs, one of which had a dinosaur design on it and the other had princess pattern on it, both widely different, so we can start learning Cheryls likes for future clothes.

-"Uhhh....dino!" she said pointing at the dinosaur onesie, she seemed quite indecisive, pretty sure she liked both, but she seems to like dinos so that's something good to keep in mind.

I gently start taking off her clothes with her consent beforehand, meanwhile giving her the onesie so she can feel it and I can make sure the texture is okey for her.

-"Ehm, Cher darling? May I ask you something? You can of course say no to this, but i was wondering if you'd like to try wear one of this" I then hold up a pink pull up in her size on one hand and on the other a pink diaper, I was pretty nervious about showing her this, perhaps she wasn't ready for this and I was pushing it too hard.

-"Me want!" she answers me after gasping, she was doing grabby hands at the diaper, it truly surprised me, she was definitely ready for this, and seems very excited about it.

I then slowly side the diaper underneath her butt, carefully powdering her and putting rash cream on her, her skin seems very sensitive and I don't want my baby getting a rash, once I was done I pull up the front and tapes it on the sides, when she was done I gently tickle her tummy, which caused her to laugh, the cutest laugh i've ever heard.

Then I put her in her onesie, making little " boop" noices when I button it up, I ended the boops with a nose boop, causing her nose to scrunch and she giggled.

I hear the door of Cheryls nursery open slowly, Ronnie comes in the room seeking for her baby, Cheryl lifts up her head and smiles at the sight of Ronnie, I gently lift her up and hand her to V, during this process Cher had a wide smile on her face, she looks much more happy with us, Im glad everything turned out so good and now we have this ginger princess in our hands.

Once Cheryl was being held by Ronnie, she was playing with her hair, twirling her finger on Vs dark hair, I quickly took my phone and took a picture, it came out adorable, that was gonna go directly to my lockscreen, my two favorite people since today, I couldn't ask for more.

I walk to the kitchen, Ronnie behind me carrying Cher in her arms, we will try and feed her something, we don't know exactly what she likes in her space, so we are just gonna try a few baby-ish foods and see how she reacts.

Ronnie sits her on a high chair, perfect size for her, after she's strapped in I put a red sippy cup filled with apple juice in front of her, this didnt last long until it was held by both her hands and brought into her mouth, she quickly drank all the apple juice while watching us get the food, we definitely have an apple juice lover in our hands.

Ronnie places a medium size plate which is meant for kids since it has divisions for different types of food, this plate has three divisions, in one of the smallest one we added some strawberry yogurt with a few rainbow sprinkles, just to make it more appealing for her, on another small one we made a mix of raspberries and cherrys, and on the biggest section we made her half a grilled cheese sandwich, we won't punish her if she doesn't eat everything, we simply wanna see what she likes, and we hope she eats enough.

Cheryl looks down at the plate as I put a bib with a teddy bear design around her neck, she then grabs some cherries and eats them slowly, once she was done with them she ate a few raspberries, we where very satisfied with how she did with the fruit, it's a great thing she likes it.

Suddenly we where glad we put a bib on her, she dipped her whole hand in the yogurt, playing with the spoon and licking it off her hands, she even dipped her sandwich in the yogurt, we found it quite disgusting but she seemed to love it, so we simply wiped her mouth once she was done, she was quite a messy eater, but the cutest one in our eyes.