Chapter 8

Veronica's pov:
Once Cher has gotten a warm bath and is all clean in her pastel pink onesie, we decided it's a good time to talk about what happened and see how we can help her.

Cheryl was playing in the living room carpet with some lego duplos, I was keeping an eye on her as I finish some school work and Betty is putting clothes in the washing machine.

I see Betty comming over to where me and Cher are, so I move my notebooks to the side and we sit next to Cher on the floor, she instantly looks up at us holding one lego, she seems to know we wanna talk to her and she looks tense.

"Darling, can we talk? You can continue playing afterwords okey?" I nod as Betty talks to Cheryl, she just nods and puts the lego down, starting to fidget with her hand looking up at us.

"Cher baby, can you tell us what happened at the mall? Anything you wanna tell us?" I say, taking her hand so she stops picking on her skin.

"I no wanted to bother, so me no tell I needed to go, and felt weally embarrassed" She says mixing her baby voice with her big voice, leaving a tear as she finishes, I quickly bring her over to my lap and rub her back as she starts to cry.

"Honey, you never bother us, you can tell us anything, no need to be embarrased, we fully support you and always are willing to help you" Betty tells Cher as she wipes her tears gently, she has a very sweet voice for Cheryl which truly helps in this situations.

"Plus, we don't want you having accidents, it's not fun of course and we will always help you if you ask us to do so, so don't dobut telling either of us if you need to go okey?" I reassure her, rubbing her back and kissing her cheek as I see she's calming down.

"Thanks mamá and mommy, me wuv you two!" Cher looks at both of us, she then proceeds to hug me and hold Betty's hand, causing us to die from cuteness, we can never get enough from this little ginger.

Cher wipes her final tears and reaches back to her duplos, we decided to join in with her and we built a castle, aparently me and Betty we are the queens and she's the baby princess, which ain't a surprise because she's definitely our little perfect princess.