Chapter 13

Betty's pov:

It's not a surprise that Cher loves to play, with anything, anytime, with anyone, so we decided we should arrange a little play date with Toni, and take them to a nearby park.

We didn't told Cher our plans, because It's supposed to be a secret, we will take her to the park telling her we need to buy some groceries to a nearby market, there we'll meet with Toni and the serpents and hopefully we will spend a nice afternoon together.

Once we are done with lunch Ronnie washes
the dishes while I carry Cher upstairs taking her to her room, once there I lay her down on her changing table and begin gently taking off her pjs.

"Mama where we going?" Cher asks me as i quickly change her diaper.

"Oh well, we need to run some errands, you know, pick up some fruits and veggies from the nearby market" I reply sticking the last tape from her white and pink diaper.

She just nods and continues playing with a small rattle that we keep between her diapers to entertain her, meanwhile I look through her closet to choose her outfit.

I pick out a red overall with a white and red striped shirt, and red converse, clearly we like sticking to her iconic red color, but we do occasionally convince her on wearing other colors like pink or yellow, just to vary.

I begin to help her get dressed, she often collaborates in this task, and I congratulate her every time she manages to put her leg through the right hole, her smile everytime she gets it right is priceless.

Soon enough she's all dressed, now her hair is in need of some assistance, so i quickly brush her hair, always procuring to be gentle, and i braid her hair into two braids, along with little, you guessed it, red bows at the end of each one.

Lastly Ronnie brings us Cher's diaper bag, we needed to refill it, so i decided our little cherry could help me fill it up, i ask her to bring me stuff and she hands me them, it's a simple but sweet little job for her.

"Hey darling, could you help mama by handing her 3 diapers from that pile?" I ask her in a sweet tone, she nods and hands me 4 diapers, not exactly what i asked, but she was far too proud to be told otherwise.

"How about that pack of wipes? Could you hand mama that?" I ask again, pointing to them so she can grab them easily, she hands them once again and i finish putting everything in.

Once the three of us are done we walk outside, im holding Cher on my hip and Ronnie carrie's the diaper bag, we start walking towards the park, entertaining Cher with some small portable toys so she doesn't realize where we are going.

Quickly we get close to the park and see the serpents had already arrived, Toni in Jughead's arms, we take the toy from Cheryl, she was about to start whining about it, but she quickly
turned around and saw Toni.

She instantly wiggled her way out of my arms and run straight to Toni, once to arrived to where they where Toni climbed off Jug's arms and instantly hugged Cher, they are the cutest little besties.

"TT i missed you" Cher said in the most adorable tone, everyone couldn't helped but aww about the scene, Toni just smiled and hugged her even tighter, cutest scenario ever.

Soon enough, both munchkins were out playing, Cher holding her bunny and Toni holding her stuffed giraffe, which is aparently called august, they were taking turns to push their little animals down the slide, until at some point bunny got rather dirty, Cheryl pouted looking down at her now dirty little friend.

Toni quickly run to Cher and hugged her, reassuring her that bella, Cheryl's bunny since she finally decided on a name for it, was gonna need a bath at home but that's okey because it means she had lots of fun, Cher smiled and nodded, not a single tear was shredded.

After many hours of endless fun for the littles, it was time to head home, a goodbye is never easy, even less for this two tiny ones.

Between lots of tears, whinings and hugs, we decided Toni could stay over for the night, as a little sleepover for them, so they don't need to part ways just yet.

It's hard saying no to the cutest little girls.