Chapter 14

Veronica's pov:
Once we where home, we let the girls go to Cheryl's playroom to enjoy a bit, it was already getting dark outside which only meant Cher and Toni's sleepover just began.

The serpents gave us Toni's diaper bag with all her essentials, even her pjs for the night and spare clothes just in case. If you ask me they are always very well prepared.

While Betty was setting up some snacks and ordering pizza through her phone I went upstairs to lay out each kiddos pjs and respective underwear, since Toni is a bit older she wears pull ups meanwhile Cher is still in diaper's mainly.

Once done I call the girls into Cher's nursery, soon i'm met with two pouty bears standing on the doorway, each of them holding their comfort stuff animals.

"Well well well, i see a pair of pouty bears here, what seems to be the matter mis amores?" I said in a silly but sweet tone.

"We where very busy playing Auntie Ronnie, we wanted to continue" I hear Toni answer; she started calling me and Betty "Aunties" and we truly adore it; as Toni spoke Cher only nodded to her words, still pouting.

" Oh well my sweethearts, i figure you two would like to go in comfy pjs and have some snacks and we'll mabye... you know, some pizza...?" I said as i see their pout disappear and a big smile appears on each their faces, the sweetest scenario ever.

"I wan pizza!" Cher exclaimed, swinging her bunny from its ears, this caused me to giggle.

"I know you do Cher, i bet Toni does too, but until the pizza is here, Cher your up first to change" I said as i pick up Cher and place her on my hip, i send Toni back to the playroom so they can each change in private.

"Okey sunshine, shall we go for a diaper change and in some red pjs?" I asked her as i lay her down on her changing table, slowly taking off her clothes and undoing her diaper.

"Hmm yes, but hurry mommy, i want pizza!" I hear her say as i quickly wipe, powder and wrap her in a fresh diaper.

"You'll get pizza when it arrives, it's not here yet and you need to be patient little strawberry" I explain as i start sliding her shorts through her legs and her shirt on.

I put Cher down and send her to her playroom, eventually Toni comes to Cheryl's nursery to change too.

"Hey Ton-Ton, since you're a bit older, you want me to stay here and help or you can do it on your own?" I ask her kneeling down to her height, holding her hands.

"Wittle help Auntie Ronnie" Toni replies giving me a sweet smile, Cheryl may be my baby, but Toni is for sure my second favorite baby.

I help Toni out of her clothes and take off her pull up. Giving her a quick wipe with her permission i help her step in a fresh pull up.
Right after i slide her legs through her pants and put her shirt on her buttoning it up, she's quite and easy baby, doesn't move as much as Cher does when she's getting changed.

Soon i walk downstairs with two freshly cleaned and changed little girls on my hips, once again each of them holding their iconic stuffies and very excited for pizza.

We arrived just in time since Betty had just closed the front door and turned to us with the pizza box in hand.

The girls rushed to the table and just stared at the pizza box as B started opening and cutting the slices.

I help the girls sit on the big girl chairs; since we only own one high chair for Cher and they can't share; and i cut up each a slice for them to eat them easily, laying baby forks and plates in front of them, they start nomming instantly, clearly enjoying the meal.

Betty is always very precautious, and as soon as the girls started eating she put on each a bib making sure the less possible amount of food lands on their clothes.

Soon enough we all started eating, enjoying a delicious pizza, chatting and laughing at how dirty the kiddos faces where looking, it seemed they snared the pizza over their face instead of eating it.

Once done, i get up to get the real goodies, the candy.

I put a tray with lots of different gummies and cookies, perfect for a movie night with two sugar- addicted little girlies.

I see Betty come back with two newly clean babies, no more tomato sauce on their face and bibs are away, they sit down on the couch and just contemplate with amusement all the sweetes layed in front of them.

We decided to watch a childish movie for the girls to be entertained, and the four of us enjoyed the sweets watching the movie together.

I could notice at some point Cher got scared of a rather scary monster that appeared on the screen, she quickly clinged to Toni and she simply hugged her.
Cutest senario ever if you ask me.

Eventually the movie is over, the sweets are gone and we have a pair of sleepy babies in our hands.

I pick up Cheryl and Betts picks up Toni carrying them upstairs.

We build an extension from Cher's crib so they can both sleep together.
Since Cher has always slept in a crib, we don't wanna move her somewhere else just for the sleepover, and i'm sure they will both love to slumber together.

Once layed down and covered up with soft blankets, significant stuffies tucked in their arms and pacifiers in mouth, they are sound asleep.

The night light was turned on and good nights where said to them.

The door was closed and so was the day, one of the sweetest days so far.