Chapter 6

Veronica's pov:
We have had Cheryl in our care for some days already, we know many things about her at this point, she likes taking her bunny everywhere, enjoys her morning bottles of milk with a few drops of honey and she loves her stitch sippy cup, it's all she would drink out of apart from her bottles. She also loves being held while she sleeps, or well, being held 24/7, she's the clingiest baby i've ever seen.

I walk into the living room only to find Betty and Cher watching cartoons, they are watching Blue's clues, and Betty is as engaged as Cher is on the show, which I find adorable and impressing at the same time.

I sneak up behind them and care Betty's messy morning hair with my hand "hey beautiful princess, and hey my baby princess"

"Mommy!" Right after I finish talking I recieve the cutest little voice ever, Cher turned around fast and climbed out of Betty's arms into mines, I hold her close and kiss her forehead.

"She's been very clingy this morning, no wonder why she can't choose in whose arms to be" Said Betty with a sweet smile, her hair is down and messy, no make up and still looking adorable, gosh what a woman.

"I see you enjoying Blue's Clues Betts" I said as she rolls her eyes playfully and giggles, sometimes it feels I have two babies in my hands.

"I hwungry!" I hear a demanding baby say, I look down and see Cher starting up with the cutest little pouty lips ever, no one can ever say no to that.

"Cher, can you ask that nicely? We know you want your bottle, but asking for it nicer would be very appreciated" Betty told the still pouty but willing to listen ginger baby I was holding.

"Mommy baba pwease" Said Cheryl, she calls her bottles "baba" cause that's easier for her to pronounce while in her space, her baby voice is similar to a 2-3 year old, and Betty and I secretly call it baba so it's shorter and easier.

"Betts, care to hold her while I make it?" I said to Betty as I recieve a nod and I pass Cher onto Bettys arms, Cher is then sat at Betty's lap and they continue to watch tv together.

I quickly make her bottle and head back to them, I hand Betty the bottle as she is usually the one who feeds in the morning, I do night feeds and occasional afternoon feeds when she wants a snack, but we often offer smoothies on afternoons because she loves those, pretty sure she likes the pretty colors.

I admire them both bonding together, I smile as I care Cheryl's hair who is very concentrated in drinking till the very last drop of her bottle, she definitely was hungry.

We try feeding Cheryl as often as we possibly can, she struggles a lot with food texture and foods in general, and from milk she can get many nutrients which she isn't getting from regular foods, we try introduce her to some soft and texture-safe foods but the list of safe foods is short, hopefully we are able to help her try new things she'll like.

As Cher finishes she's burped by Betty after I hand her the burp cloth, she doesn't usually puke after she drinks, but we just wanna be careful.

Me and B we drink our coffees while Cher plays with Betty's hair and watches tv, you could say she's a screen baby, but we only let her watch educational shows, or stuff we allow and we think will be beneficial for her, so we don't worry about that.

After all, Cher enjoys a lot with us, and we love her everyday more and more.