Chapter 12

Cheryl's pov:

I love my mommies, they do everything for me, spoil me lots and cuddle me tight at night, I needed to make them something in return for all; luckily I'm an excelente artist, so I wanted to make them a drawing to hang at the fridge, so everyone can see my masterpiece!

While mommy and mama are watching a movie at the couch, I knew it was a perfect time to start my project, they won't notice me if in quiet and gives me plenty of time to make the surprise.

I quickly grab paper, crayons, markers and stickers, all my favorite supplies for a perfect drawing, quickly sneaking out to the kitchen I sit on the floor dropping all my stuff being careful not to be loud and bring attention to me.

Making sure they are busy I get down to bussiness, using my crayons I draw a rainbow, taking my markers I draw a ginger little girl, holding hands with a brunette and a blonde.

Laying on my tummy and sticking out my tongue I focus on my drawing, making sure to add bunny next to me, some butterflies and sticking some unicorn stickers on it, my perfect gift is done and I love the result.

Looking around the kitchen, I spot a plain white wall, taking a look at my crayons I figure it would be an even better gift to decorate the wall for them, after all they where glitter crayons and nothing can go with glitter.

Without a second thought I begin to draw on the wall, butterflies, flowers, cherries, bunnies, anything nice I could think of was gonna be on it, my mommies are gonna be so proud of me.

"I'm getting something to drink, want anything V?" I hear mama say to mommy, that was my signal to finish up fast, i quickly begin to color faster.

"Alright i'll be back" Mama walks towards the kitchen as i'm finishing the last petal of my daisy, i can't wait to see her excitement once she sees the wall, i know she'll love it.

"Oh hey little on-" I watch her smiling as she freezes mid sentence, it must have been a shock cause mommy came into the room fast once mama stopped talking.

"Cheryl Marjorie Blossom what have you done???" Mommy said almost screaming at me, I have a slight feeling they don't like my gift and I instantly start tearing up.

She quickly takes my crayon from my hand and slaps it enough to leave a red mark on it, it did quite hurt, at this point tears are already streaming down my face as I sit on the floor looking up at them.

" Ronnie... go upstairs, wash your face, and sit on bed to calm down, i'll handle this" Mama said to mommy and she runs upstairs taking my crayons with her.
Im sobbing on the floor hugging my knees, i didnt understand what i have done wrong.

"Cher, why did you draw on the wall?" Mama asks me kneeling down to my current height, no words are able to come out of my mouth, only sobs and tears out of my eyes.

"Where you trying to surprise us darling?" She picks me up playing me on her lap, I curl up shaking in her arms, i nod pointing to the initial drawing on the floor.

"Sunshine, this is beautiful, is it the three of us?" I nod as she speaks, my sobs calming down I hold my slapped hand with my other, noticing how red it is.

"Mommy hurt Cher" I sob looking at mama, she rubs my back and nods looking down, she proceeded to kiss my hand gently and hold my close.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, i'll treat it for you alright?" Mama grabs a small ice pack from the fridge, wrapping it in a small towel she places it on my hand, at this point my sobs have stopped and i'm calmer now.

"Cher, walls aren't our canvases, paper is, you can make us as many beautiful drawings as you like, but on paper, not on the wall again please, do we agree on that?" I listen carefully sitting on the floor, holding the ice at my hand I nod at what mama says, understanding what i did was wrong.

Mama starts wiping down the wall with baby wipes, luckily everything is comming off, im a little upset my art is erased like that, but I know better for next time so i don't end up with a sore hand.

"Okey darling, everything is cleaned, why don't we go check on mommy and she if she has calmed down?" I nod shily, im not gonna lie, it does scare me she has slapped me so easily, does it mean if i get in trouble i'll get beat up? The idea terrifies me and brings me back to my days living with the Blossoms.

I get picked up by mama and held on her hip, she's holding my drawing and carrying me upstairs.

I grip onto her, shaking a bit and trying to keep the ice on place, I hide my face as soon as we enter the room.

"Ronnie, is there anything you wanna say to Cher?" Mama asks mommy as she rocks me softly, she probably noticed i'm a bit scared and she's rubbing my back as she speaks aswell.

"Cher, baby, im terribly sorry i slapped you, it was out of anger and it was wrong, i would never want to hurt you" Mommy says as she holds my sore hand kissing it, i lift up my head looking at her, i wanna forgive her, but it scares me this will happen again if i even causs involuntary trouble again.

"Baby, im sure Mommy means no harm, and she's terribly sorry about it, do you think you could give her a second chance?" Mama explains to me, I look back and forth at them, thinking what i should do.

"Cherry forgive mommy" Mommy smiles instantly and kisses my cheek, i can't help but smile too, i know she loves me, and i love her too, well, i love them both.

Mama lifts up my drawing, showing it to mommy, she smiles tickling my cheek softly, reassuring me i'm their little artist and how proud they are or me.

Mabye I made a mistake, but loving my mommies will never be a mistake.