Chapter 10

Veronica's pov:

It's no secret that Cher loves playing with toys, she got many dolls, toy cars, pretend make up, and any other toy you could imagine a young child would like.

Me and Betty we have realized that we can't always make time to play with her, between school and some part time jobs, Cher ends up needing to play on her own, that's why we wanted to get her a little friend to play with, one with who they can get together and play whenever they want.

Cheryl's new play date is no else but Toni, the serpents baby.

As crazy as it sounds, Jughead told us Toni regresses aswell as Cher does, which we find adorable and perfect for a little play date.

Every since finding out we wanted to set up a secret play date for Cher; we know that Toni regresses to a young state of mind, but a little older than Cher, she is around 3-5 yrs while Cheryl is around 0-3 yrs, with occasional slips to older states when she played with more grown up toys or activities; so we let Toni know beforehand we wanted her to meet a little friend shell be able to play with, needless to say she was beyond excited to be able to play with someone else.

We set the play date on an afternoon, knowing they will be able to play in the garden if they wished or play in Chers nursery.

As Cheryl knew nothing about the play date, it was quite of a shock to her when she saw Toni, a stranger to her little baby mind, playing with her toys in her nursery.
She immediately started crying and rushed into my arms, it was quite a shock, but we understand where she was comming from, so I gently pick her up and reassure her that everything is gonna be okey.

"Why she touching my dolls?" She cried, we realized it was quite a shock for her to suddenly share her toys when she never needed to do so, so we went ahead to explain what was going on to get her to calm down a little.

"We wanted to set up a surprise play date for you and toni, she's a regressor like you and we thought it would be nice for you to have someone to play with, we are sorry it scared you sunshine" I explained, with my sweetest tone, as Betty was careing Chers hair noding at everything I said.

Between Cheryl's sobs, we notice Toni reaching for something from Chers crib, she then brought with her Cheryl's stuff bunny, her comfort item.
I kneel down holding her in my arms, the ginger girl looked over at Toni who was holding her bunny out for her, "Here, it's soft" Toni said with the sweetest tone ever.

Cher proceeded to calm down, sobs stopped and was clutching her bunny, she was staring at Toni, something about her was interesting to Cher.

"I Toni, wanna play?" Toni smiled, which caused Cher to smile aswell, she instantly crawled down from my arms and joined Toni with the toys, setting up their doll house.

From here, the rest is history, they became unseparable, we allowed them to play on their own, checking up on them from time to time, and we heart the cutest thing ever.
Cher picked a unique nickname to shorten up Toni's name and make it easier for her little brain, she was calling her "TT".

Cutest little moment for the cutest little babies.