Chapter 9

Bettys pov:
Since Christmas is comming over, we decided to start decorating, putting up the tree, bringing our christmas jammies ( ofc matching!) and start watching a new christmas movie every night cuddling in the couch.

As Ronnie puts up the tree, Cheryl is looking through boxes full of decorations, little shiny angels, red and green ornaments, she seems very interested in the red ones for some reason.

I help Cher decorate the tree, following her own patters and helping her hang the ones at the top, we go on until we reach the end, and of course we grab a big shiny star to put on top.

Ronnie picks up Cher and I hand her the star, making sure she's holding it with both hands, Ronnie let's her place the star on top, making Cher giggle and clap once she has done it, she's very proud.

Once we are done, we are all pretty tired and carving hot coco and gingerbread cookies, so we head to the kitchen and place Cher in her high chair, once strapped all in I hand her some pre-made gingerbread man cookies and some frosting and sprinkles along with m&ms.

Cher analysed the items given and quickly started to try decorate her gingerbread man, or well, gingerbread princess, since she added a crown and some jewelry to her cookie.

Once the three of us are done, we let the cookies sit at the kitchen counter, and we head upstairs to change into our pjs. I take Cher to her room meanwhile Ronnie is changing in our room.

"So Cher, today we are going into some christmas onesies, we are all matching, how does that sound?" I said once I layed her down on her changing table, tickling her tummy softly as I talk.

"Matching onesies!" She giggled, somehow only the word "onesies" got into her head, no wonder why, she loves those, specially the ones with feets, because they keep her extra warm.

I begin changing her gently, giving her many kissies on her face once done, simply to remind her how much I love her. Once done, I hand her over to Ronnie so I can go change.

They head to the kitchen and begin to make hot coco, two of the drinks are in christmas themed mugs and one of them in a christmas themed sippy cup.

As I walk downstairs I can't help but aww at the scene, sippy cup along our mugs, Cher sitting on the counter nomming on some m&m's and Ronnie being Ronnie, my perfect girl.

"Hot coco ready, cookies ready, we are only missing a movie and blankets!" Said Ronnie, bringing over the plate with decorated gingerbread man and the hot chocolate.
I go ahead and bring Cheryl's baby blanket, and two bigger blankets for Ronnie and me.

I then pick up Cher and place her on the couch, with her bunny tucked in her arms I cover her legs with her blanket and she instantly curls up and snuggles with it, I place a kiss on her forehead and sit besides her, Ronnie sitting on her other side, we put on The Grinch, a classic Cher told us she loved, no wonder why, it's a great movie!

We watch enjoying our treats, adoring every giggle that came out of Cheryl whenever anything was funny for her litte baby mind.

Once the movie was over, Cher was fast asleep snuggling on Ronnie's arm, so we went ahead and carried her upstairs, laying her on her crib, covering her up and kissing both her cheeks, wishing her a good night rest, we got sleep in our room aswell.