▪︎○ Forty Nine ○▪︎

___________________

WARNING

This chapter has a lot of triggering speech and descriptive writing.

Especially in relation to SA.

So, please take caution reading this chapter. If you feel you're at risk of being triggered then please skip this chapter or private message me for a non triggering summary. I'm more than happy to do that if requested.

Thanks.
____________________

Olivia watched helplessly as the men waltzed casually in the cabin with eyes never straying from her. Or rather from her mildly exposed body; she could thank her previous attacker for that given he had ripped her shirt off of her and cut her jeans into short shorts, leaving her in nothing more than a sports bra on her upper body.

She felt her fear intensify as the men all continued to move towards her lustfully, each one seeming as eager as the last.

"Pretty little thing," one of the older of the eight men said with his hand running along his lower lip and his other fumbling eagerly with his belt buckle.

"Feisty too," another chuckled while gesturing to their injured counterpart who still remained crouched in front of Olivia, his eyes staring intently at her without any real words spoken.

"Good," the first replied with a smirk as he removed his thick jacket and tossed it carelessly on the nearby armchair. "I love it when they fight." He admitted, causing a shiver to run down Olivia's spine as her heart raced wildly in her chest and her eyes brimmed with tears.

She couldn't see a way out of this. No matter how much her heart yearned for one.

It was eight against her. She was heavily outnumbered and far too unarmed to fight back effectively - not that that would stop her trying.

"Fucking pigs," she spat out with hatred dripping from her tone, causing the injured man opposite her to swing his open palm out, connecting it harshly with her left cheek with an echoing clap.

The force of his movements sent her head whipping to the right painfully while that familiar copper taste filled her mouth; this time her own blood. She breathed in deeply while withholding the pained cry that yearned to escape the confines of her mouth.

She would not give them that pleasure. She would be silent in the face of their beatings upon her.

Though that didn't stop her sharp intake of breath when the same man gripped her chin roughly and pulled her face forward so he could crash his dry lips against her bloodied ones. Meanwhile, his hands roamed her body like an inexperienced teenager; groping and prodding anything warm beneath his rough fingertips.

"Get off me!" Olivia growled dangerously against his lips before biting down on his lower lip hard and bringing her knees up to hit him in his crotch.

"Fuck!" The man groaned as he fumbled to the side, his body slamming with the wooden floor as he clutched his manhood painfully. He slumped with head shaking and breathing heavy, his lip pouring blood.

"You fucking whore!" The largest of the men shouted while motioning for three of the other men to assist him.

"Get away from me!" she shouted out in more of a pleading manner than intended as she writhed and fought against the ropes bounding her. "No!" she cried out as the men each gripped her tightly, pinning her down as the larger one moves to cut the ropes bounding her legs and arms before reaching out and scooping her feet in his hands. Then, with one smooth motion, he dragged her to the centre of the living room space with a sickening smirk on his lips.