Dus

Mumbai

After their little feud, Kalpi walked out of Raghav's cabin and started to clean her table for the day. " Kalpi...what are you gonna wear today ? " Pakhi asked excitedly, " tonight ? what is tonight ? " Kalpi asked while packing her bag, " the office party at the club " Pakhi said, Kalpi frowned at the whole thing " I'm not going Pakhi. Tum jao " Kalpi said, " what?? Why ?? it's an office party Kalpi and you are part of it " Pakhi said. Kalpi just shook her head, " I was thinking of wearing something pink " Pakhi said dreamily, Kalpi just kept quiet and packed her things while Pakhi kept on talking on what to wear for tonight. Just then Raghav came out with Sammy in tow, Kalpi just kept her head down and ignored him, Raghav then stopped suddenly and turned to Pakhi who was still talking " Pakhi..." Raghav said, Pakhi stopped talking and looked at him " see you tonight " Raghav smirked and walked out, Kalpi rolled her eyes, " oh my god...Kalpi did you see that !!! " Pakhi said excitedly, Kalpi just nodded, " Kalpi sorry...I have to go " Pakhi said, " no.. it's ok " Kalpi smiled, Pakhi nodded and went to her cabin to take her bag and rushed out " bye Kalpi " Pakhi said, " bye " Kalpi mumbled. Kalpi packed up and walked to the lift. The lift reached the ground floor and Kalpi stepped off, Kalpi was walking when she spotted someone familiar, " Adi ?? " Kalpi asked, Adi turned and smiled at her " oh my god Adi !!!! " Kalpi smiled and rushed to hug him. " What are you doing here ? " Kalpi asked, " I came to surprise you...heard you were working here " Adi said hugging her back, " yeah...for the time being actually. Thinking of quitting soon " Kalpi said, " kyun ? " Adi asked, " long story. How are you ? when did you return form the States ? " Kalpi asked as they walked to Adi's car together, " I'm good..and I just came back yesterday " Adi smiled as he opened the door, " milady " Adi teased, Kalpi giggled and got in.

They arrived at the Mandir in less than 5 minutes, Kalpi and Adi got out." Mandir ? " Kalpi asked as they got out, " yup...I know its your favorite place to think and relax " Adi said, Kalpi smiled and nodded. They climbed the stairs to the Mandir, " so what are you going to ask from Bappa today ? " Adi asked, " Hmmmm.....good health and lot's of love " Kalpi smiled and closed her eyes.

Raghav was driving when he got stuck in a jam in front of the Mandir. Sighing, Raghav got out of his car too look what is the hold up. Raghav was just opposite Kalpi and her friends, oblivious to Kalpi, Raghav looked around trying to find a way to get out. Just then baba walked around, " what's wrong child , you look troubled ? " Baba asked, Raghav smiled " my troubles are so bad, not even god can help me " Raghav said, " there is nothing that God can't do to help " Baba said, Raghav shook his head, Baba understood and nodded " may God always be with you " Baba said, he was about to walk off when Raghav called, taking out some money Raghav passed it to him " tell him thank you " Raghav said, " bless you " Baba said and walked away, Raghav was about to get in when the Mandir bell rang, stopping Raghav looked up and saw Kalpi. It looked like she was talking and laughing with someone but Raghav could not make the person out, because their back was facing him. After sometime, they went and sat together at a corner and continued talking. Jealousy boiled within Raghav on what he saw, he wanted to go to them but the car behind him blasted their horn brought Raghav back to reality, putting on his shades and taking one last look at them, Raghav got into the car and zoomed off.

" So how is everything ? " Kalpi asked, " good...good. Thinking of moving back to Mumbai " Adi smiled, " sach !! that's great " Kalpi said, " yeah...and opening up an office " Adi added, " oh in what ? " Kalpi asked, " business in Real-estate " Adi said as he wiggled his eyebrows, " wow....that's cool " Kalpi said. Adi nodded. They laughed and talked the whole time in the Mandir. After talking for sometime, Adi offered Kalpi a ride back home, which Kalpi kindly accepted. " I forgot to asked you Kalpi...I'm having a small get together later tonight...please say you will come ?" Adi pleaded, Kalpi smiled and nodded, " of course I will " Kalpi said, " cool..so I'll pick you up later ? " Adi asked Kalpi nodded and got out, she waved goodbye and climbed the stairs to the chawl. " Kalpi beti...who was that ? " Kamala asked, " that was Adi " Kalpi smiled, "  Adi ? as in Aditya Vora ? " Kamala asked, Kalpi nodded, " when did he get back ? " Kamala asked, " yesterday. And today he is having a small get-together...so I need to go and change " Kalpi smiled ",  " but tonight is the office party right ? " Kamala asked, " yeah...so ? " Kalpi asked, " aren't you going ? " Kamala asked, " isn't that more important ? " Kamala asked, " yes...but I'm not going " Kalpi said bluntly, " kyun. You're part of the company " Kamala said, " well I was not invited " Kalpi said, " oh I'm sure you are. Every employee is invited...and that includes you " Kamala said, Kalpi rolled her eyes, " everyone but me " Kalpi mumbled, " pardon ? " Kamala asked, " nothing Aai, I have to go change " Kalpi said moving to the cupboard, " can't you just postpone it ? " Kamala asked, " no...I'm going Aai. That's it " Kalpi said went to take her clothes to change. Kamala looked at Kalpi dumbfounded at Kalpi's response to her, normally Kalpi would do anything she says, what happened.

Raghav was getting ready when he looked into the mirror and saw Kalpi, shaking his head " stop it. She mean nothing " Raghav thought. Looking at himself once more, Raghav made his way downstairs where Sammy was waiting for him. " you look disturb. What's wrong ? " Sammy asked, " nothing " Raghav said curtly and fixed his jacket. Just then his phone buzzed, taking it out, he found that it was a message from Pakhi, " Pakhi ? " Sammy asked, Raghav nodded and put his phone back in his pocket " so you are really going though this ? " Sammy asked, " yes " Raghav said, " aur pyaar ? " Sammy asked. Raghav looked at him " I have no time for love. " Raghav said. Just then Raghav's phone rang, " hello ? " Raghav asked, " hey...Raghav its me Aditya Vora " Adi said happily, Raghav smiled at his friend, he met Adi in the States when he was building his company, " hey Adi...whats up ? " Raghav asked, " well I just flew back...and I'm having a little party tonight and I was hoping you can come " Adi said, " sorry..not tonight. I'm having an Office Party and as a CEO I have to be there " Raghav said, " oh that's too bad. Well if you change your mind here is the address " Adi said as he gave Raghav the address, " sure..." Raghav said, " bye...then " Adi said, " bye " Raghav said and hung up. " who was that ? " Sammy asked, " Adi Vora " Raghav smiled, " from the States ? " Sammy asked, Raghav nodded and looked at his watch " let's go " Raghav said and walked out, Sammy just shook his head and followed Raghav

Adi came back to pick Kalpi at 7pm sharp, " aai I'm going " Kalpi said as she put on her shoes, " what time will you be back " Kamala asked, " give it a rest Kamala. Kalpi is a big girl, and we trust her " Vittal said annoyed, " I do trust Kalpi... " Kamala said to Vittal, " beti tum jao. If anything call " Vittal said to Kalpi, " jee baba " Kalpi smiled and went down to the car. " hey " Adi smiled, " hey " Kalpi replied, " ready ? " Adi asked, " yup " Kalpi smiled, Adi started the engine and zooming off leaving Kamala to wonder.

The club was packed with staff members. Everyone was having a good time but Raghav, he was just standing beside the bar with a drink in his hand thinking about Kalpi. " Raghav...what's wrong ?  why  you standing here ? " Sammy asked, " nothing " Raghav said. Just then Pakhi came into the club, " excuse me " Raghav said and made his way to Pakhi. Pakhi was looking for Raghav when he appeared in front of her, " may I have this dance ? " Raghav asked, Pakhi smiled and nodded and placed her hand in his. Raghav took ushered her to the dance floor where some couples where already dancing, he gently placed his hands on her waist, imagining Kalpi in his arms while they swayed to the music.

Adi and Kalpi arrived at the venue, " wow...this is so beautiful " Kalpi said as he stepped out of the car and looked around, " thank you " Adi said, Kalpi chuckled, " you place ? " Kalpi asked and Adi nodded, " being in Real-estate does have it's perks " Kalpi said as she looked at the mansion in front on her, " well....not all. Shall we " Adi said as he gestured Kalpi in.

Back in the club, Raghav was dancing with Pakhi. Raghav was getting tired and ushered Pakhi off the dance floor " Pakhi I have to tell you something " Raghav said, " me to Sir. I have to tell you something as well " Pakhi said happily, " you go first " Raghav said asking Pakhi to continue, Pakhi smiled shyly " well.....sir. I wanted to say is that....I love you. I always have " Pakhi said shyly. Raghav stiffened at her confession, " Pakhi... " Raghav started, " No sir...I know you may not know it yet...but I know you have the same feelings for me " Pakhi said, " Pakhi......I don't. " Raghav said, " excuse me  ? " Pakhi asked, " I don't have the same feeling for you as you have for me. I'm flattered, but I don't see you in that way " Raghav said, " what ?? is it someone else ? do you love someone else ? " Pakhi asked in hurt. Raghav nodded " Yes I do. I love someone else " Raghav mumbled, " who sir ? " Pakhi asked. When Raghav did not reply, Pakhi understood who it was  " it's Kalpi..." Pakhi said, Raghav looked at her in shock, " hai na ? " Pakhi asked, Raghav nodded dumbly, Pakhi chuckled at his expression, " have you told her yet ? " Pakhi asked, " no " Raghav, " well then...what are you waiting for Sir. Go and tell her " Pakhi said, Raghav looked at Pakhi, " you not mad ? I though you hated Kalpi " Raghav asked. Pakhi smiled and shook her head, " she's like my sister. I could never hurt her " Pakhi said, " I hope we can still be friends Pakhi. I did not mean to hurt you " Raghav said, Pakhi shook her head and waved her hand, " I know...but I'm fine. Now go " Pakhi said as she pushed him to the door. Sammy came to Pakhi after Raghav left " what happened ? where is he going ? " Sammy asked, " to find Kalpi " Pakhi smiled, Sammy looked at her " what ?? why does everyone think I will do something ? " Pakhi asked, " because you somehow will and you are a Kapoor " Sammy said. Pakhi shook her head, " I may be a Kapoor...but I act like a Jadhav " Pakhi smiled with confidence.