Raja Ki Aayi Hai Baraat

Mumbai

It was the day of Raghav and Kalpi's Sangeet. The chawl was all lightened up and everyone was having a good time. " excited for tomorrow ? " Pakhi asked as she fixed Kalpi's necklace, Kalpi blushed and nodded. Paki chuckled at Kalpi's reaction, " don't worry....it be fine " Pakhi said and hugged her, " I still can't believe that you are married " Kalpi said, " I wished we could have a double wedding " Kalpi said. Pakhi smiled and hugged her " I too thought I would never get married...not like this. But I did not want to lose this opportunity. Besides, I really..really like Adi. " Pakhi smiled, " does he make you happy ? " Kalpi asked and Pakhi nodded, " do you love him ? " Kalpi asked again, Pakhi blushed and nodded. Kalpi chuckled and hugged her " I'm so happy for you " Kalpi said, " thank you...and I too am happy for you " Pakhi said returning her hug.

Raghav sat with Sammy and Adi waiting for Kalpi and Pakhi. They were in deep conversation when Pakhi brought Kalpi down and sat her down beside Raghav. Kalpi smiled shyly at Raghav and looked at the performance that was done for them. Raghav smiled when he looked at Kalpi. She looked beautiful in her orange saree and sliver jhumkas and bangles. Kalpi chuckled at something that Adi said to her and somehow Raghav felt a little jealous. After sometime, Raghav leaned into her " come with me " Raghav whispered, " kiya ? " Kalpi whispered back, Raghav just smirked and took her hands and pulled her up to the chawl balcony where they could have some privacy.

Raghav pulled the reluctant Kalpi with him to a secluded area, " Raghav...kiya katre hoon. " Kalpi whispered, when Raghav pulled her towards him " Raghav...." Kalpi whispered. Raghav smirked and held her close, " Raghav...what are you doing ? " Kalpi whispered as she tried to break free. " Romancing my future wife " Raghav replied, Kalpi blushed and pushed him. Kalpi ran into an empty chawl to hide. Raghav chuckled and followed her. He went in and found Kalpi standing near a window in the dark. Raghav switched on the light which gave a dim glow to the chawl and gently closed the door and walked up to her. Kalpi blushed when Raghav came close and cornered her between him, " you look beautiful " Raghav whispered in her ear. Kalpi blushed and tried to walked away but Raghav caught her and pulled her back to him " we need to get back " Kalpi whispered, but Raghav did not listen for he was too busy gently kissing her fingers . Raghav then leaned in for a kiss but Kalpi stopped him with her fingers which made Raghav chuckle and placed his forehead against hers and closed his eyes and sighed, " I can't believe this is gonna happen...after tomorrow you'll be Mrs. Raghav Singhania " Raghav whispered, Kalpi smiled and leaned more against him. " we need to get back " Kalpi whispered when she tried to break free of Raghav's grasp, " one kiss...and then I'll let you go " Raghav whispered back, lust and love clouding his eyes, " Raghav...." Kalpi tried again, " ek....ek....papi " Raghav said again. Kalpi shook her head and chuckled and gently cupped Raghav's face in her small hands and kissed him passionately. Raghav immediately responded to her kiss and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. Raghav then slowly back Kalpi up to the wall and pressed himself to her deepening the kiss. After some time Kalpi broke the kiss and looked up at him, " happy ? " Kalpi asked blushing, " very..." Raghav smirked.

After sometime, Raghav and Kalpi quickly snuck back to the Sangeet ceremony. Raghav sat beside Sammy and Adi while Kalpi sat beside Pakhi, " had fun ? " Pakhi teased and Kalpi blushed and pushed her which made Pakhi laugh even more, " Kalpi...can I talk to you ? " Kamala asked, Kalpi nodded and followed Kamala. " Kalpi...are you happy ? " Kamala asked. Kalpi looked at Kamala and smiled, " yes aai...I am " Kalpi said softly. Kamala smiled at her answer, " Kalpi...I'm sorry that I put Pakhi's needs before yours and focused more on her." Kamala said, " nahi aai..." Kalpi said, " I'm sorry beti...you are my daughter, your needs and happiness should come first then anyone else's " Kamala said softly, Kalpi smiled and hugged her, Kamala smiled and hugged her back tightly.

Kalpi came back and sat beside Raghav with a smile as she watched the performance, " is everything ok ? " Raghav asked, Kalpi nodded and smiled softly at him. Raghav gingerly entwined their fingers together and roughly pulled her closer to him, " Raghav...." Kalpi whispered harshly and slapped him playfully.