Piya Milenge

Mumbai

Kalpi woke up the next day and checked her phone. She got a shock when she found that she had 20 miss calls and 11 messages from Raghav. Swallowing a huge lump in her throat, Kalpi was in a dilemma if she should could call back or not. " Kalpi beti...aren't you going to work ? " Kamala asked, " huh ? " Kalpi asked, " work..you're gonna be late " Kamala said as she pointed the clock, " haan aai " Kalpi said as she got up and headed to the bathroom to change. Kamala looked at Kalpi " what's wrong with her ? " Kamala thought and shook her head as she prepared tiffin for Kalpi.

Raghav paced back and forth of his hall with his phone in his hand " she has not called..." Raghav thought as he check his phone for the 100th time, " shit " Raghav said. Just then his phone rang " hello Kalpi !!! " Raghav answered, " no yaar..mein Sammy " Sammy said on the other line. Raghav closed his eyes and let out a breath of frustration " what Sam ? " Raghav asked, " work ? aren't you coming ? " Sammy asked, " I 'll be there soon " Raghav said and hung up, " Kalpi....please call...I want to hear your voice " Raghav said as he walked out to his car, got in and zoomed off to the office.

Kalpi walked along the street, thinking on how is she going to face Raghav after what she heard last night. Kalpi could hear a car coming up behind her, quickly looking back Kalpi saw that it was Raghav. Kalpi quickly hid behind the pole. Closing her eyes, Kalpi hoped he did not see her. When Raghav's car passed her without stopping Kalpi let out a breath, " now I definitely can't go to work...how can I face him "Kalpi whispered to herself, " cheeh !!! " Kalpi said in frustration. After sometime, Kalpi came to a conclusion that she would hid out in the Mandir until the day is up, she was not ready to face Raghav.

Raghav walked into his office hoping to see Kalpi, but when he arrived she was not there, " morning Sir " Pakhi said happily, Raghav nodded " did Ms. Jadhav come in yet ? " Raghav asked, " no Sir, not yet. Kyun did something happen ? " Pakhi asked in worry, " nothing " Raghav said and walked into his cabin and sat down behind his desk. Pakhi looked at Raghav with a frown " what happened ? " Pakhi thought, " hmm maybe I'll ask Sammy " Pakhi said and walked to Sammy cabin. After hearing "come in ", Pakhi slowly opened and peeked inside, " yes Pakhi what can I do for you ? " Sammy said looking up from his computer, " Raghav sir...kiya hua ? " Pakhi asked. Sammy shook his head and gestured her in. " Really ?? !! " Pakhi said happily, " did she reply him ? " Pakhi asked, Sammy shrugged, " he could not find her " Sammy said, " huh ? " Pakhi asked, " I don't know....you'll have to ask him " Sammy sighed, " but she did ask me for help " Sammy smiled, " help ? " Pakhi asked, " yeah...she message me and asked me to call Raghav back because he was stalking the chawl " Sammy said chuckled, " I think she was not ready " Pakhi smiled " It looks that way " Sammy chuckled. " But Raghav being Raghav is impatient. He does not wait for anything " Sammy said, " I can see that " Pakhi said shaking her head.

After talking to Sammy Pakhi went back to her office, just then her phone rang " hello ? " Pakhi answered, " Pakhi..." Kalpi said, Pakhi immediately got up and went to close her cabin door, " Kalpi...kaha tum ?? " Pakhi asked, " Mandir hai " Kalpi said, " Mandir..ok mein aaja hoon " Pakhi said,

 " Pakhi..please don't tell Raghav's sir where I am " Kalpi said, " don't worry " Pakhi said and hung up. When lunch time rolled in Pakhi quickly hurried to the lift, " lunch ? " Raghav asked, Pakhi turned and nodded " haan...meri friend wait karte hoon " Pakhi smiled, Raghav nodded and went back to his cabin. Pakhi blew out the breath that she was holding and quickly ran to the lift.

Kalpi looked around her hoping to see Pakhi or Adi and not Raghav. Just the Pakhi came to the Mandir, " Kalpi..." Pakhi said as she sat down beside Kalpi and hugged her, " Sammy told me everything " Pakhi said, Kalpi smiled " tum teek hoon ? " Pakhi asked, Kalpi nodded and looked away. " Kiya hua Kalpi...?? " Pakhi asked, Kalpi shook her head " it's just so overwhelming...I never thought...I thought he always hated me " Kalpi whispered and she looked at Bappa. Pakhi nodded " well he sure fooled you " Pakhi said, when Kalpi did not reply, Pakhi decided to make her feel better " what to know a secret ? " Pakhi asked " kiya ? " Kalpi asked, " actually...last night before Raghav came to you, I told him that I loved him " Pakhi smiled and looked at her fingers, " Pakhi !!?? oh my god ?? then you should be with him " Kalpi said. Pakhi shook her head, " but he loves you Kalpi. I could see it in his eyes. Trust me. I just could not..." Pakhi said, " Pakhi..." Kalpi said with tears in her eyes, " honestly.. I think he should be with you. I mean I don't fit into his world...but you do. Maybe you can try again ? " Kalpi asked, Pakhi shook her head " No Kalpi...he loves you..." Pakhi said and held her friends hands. They started talking and laughing when someone called out Kalpi. Pakhi looked up and saw and very good looking guy " Adi  !! over here " Kalpi smiled as she waved her hands to call him, " Kalpi kaun hai ? " Pakhi asked, " Ohh..Adi. Meri school ki friend " Kalpi smiled and he came closer. Pakhi looked at Adi with interest, " Kalpi....I came as fast as I could " Adi smiled and sat beside her, " It's ok. Adi yeh Pakhi. Pakhi Adi " Kalpi said as she introduced them " hi " Adi said with a charming smile. " Hi " Pakhi said shyly, Kalpi looked between  Pakhi and Adi and shook her head and smiled.

After explaining everything to Adi, Kalpi blew out a deep breath " so ?? what do think should she do ? " Pakhi asked, Adi thought for awhile " the main question is that does Kalpi feel the same for Raghav ? " Adi asked and both Pakhi and Adi looked at Kalpi. Kalpi looked at both of them " I don't know... I need time to think " Kalpi said, " then you should tell him that " Adi said, " huh ? " Pakhi asked, " yeah. Tell him that you need time and space " Adi said, " but Raghav is not like that. What Raghav wants Raghav gets " Pakhi said. Kalpi looked at Pakhi in shock " he said that ? " Kalpi asked, " no. Sammy did " Pakhi said, " I'm dead " Kalpi whined, " no your not. Talk to him..you have too. If you keep running away, it will make him more determined to have you..trust me Raghav Singhania is that kind of guy" " Adi said. Kalpi shook hear head " oh god.." Kalpi whined again and hid her face in her hands. " Kalpi...I know its hard...but you have to let him know " Pakhi said, " I don't know....I need to think about this " Kalpi said as she held her head and shook it. Both Pakhi and Adi smiled, " well you keep on thinking while I get back to work " Pakhi said and stood up. Adi stood up as well, " I can drop you " Adi smiled, Pakhi smiled at Adi. Kalpi looked at both of them " thanks guys " Kalpi thought and placed her chin on her hand and pouted.

Raghav looked at his phone hoping to see Kalpi's name on it, " come on Kalpi...." Raghav said and he looked at his phone, when that did not work, Raghav tossed the phone on his table, laid back on his chair and closed his eyes. " Please Kalpi....please " Raghav thought, " I need to see you...I need to tell you " Raghav thought.

Kalpi sat in the Mandir just thinking " do I have the same feelings ? " Kalpi asked herself, " do I love him? " Kalpi asked again and looked up, " hai Bappa...please help me " Kalpi prayed in desperation. After thinking and pacing the Mandir, Kalpi decided to call Raghav. Kalpi looked at Bappa " give me strength Bappa " Kalpi thought as he picked up her phone and dialed Raghav's number.

Raghav was in deep thought when his phone buzz, picking it up " Hello " Raghav answered halfheartedly, when the person did not answer " Hello ?? Hello ?? " Raghav asked, " Look whoever you are.. I have no tim—- " but he was cut off when he heard the voice on the other side " Sir..." Kalpi said meekly, " Kalpi...." Raghav said in shock as he stood up, " Kalpi....where are you ?? I need to see you " Raghav said, " I have something to tell you " Raghav said. " I know " Kalpi said, " you know ? what do you know ? " Raghav asked. " I know what you are going to say to me.....I know. I heard it last night " Kalpi said. " Last night ?? she was there ?? " Raghav thought, " kaha tum Kalpi...I'm coming " Raghav said as he prepared to leave " stop...." Kalpi said and Raghav stopped in the middle of his desk and his cabin doors, " Sir....I need time to digest all of this " Kalpi said. " Time ? " Raghav asked, " haan...time...I can't give you and answer just yet....please give me some time " Kalpi said. " how much time do you need Kalpi ?? how much ? " Raghav asked, " I can't say Sir....all I can say is that I need time " Kalpi said meekly on the other side of the line. Raghav let out a frustrated breath " I'll give you one week Kalpi...one week..no more " Raghav said, " that's not fair sir !!! " Kalpi said in shock, " I don't care Kalpi....one week. You'll have one week after that...I don't care if you accept it or not....I'll make you mine " Raghav said dangerously and  hung up.

Kalpi stared at her phone in shock " one week ?? I can't give him the answer in one week !!! " Kalpi thought as she looked at Bappa, " Bappa....please help me !!! " Kalpi prayed in desperation.