Tumse Milke Dil Ka

Mumbai

Raghav drove to the chawl, to see Kalpi. But when he arrived, Kamala-maa said that she was not home " anything Raghav ? " Kamala asked, " no. It's just work. It's ok. Good night Kamala-maa " Raghav smiled and walked down to his car. " shit...." Raghav said in frustration as he banged the car hood. Then he remembered his friend Adi inviting him to a party tonight, " why not....I need a drink anyway " Raghav said as he got in and drove to the address given by Adi.

Raghav made it to Adi's place, " this must be it " Raghav said as he saw the cars parked outside. He got out and went up to the door and rang the doorbell. Few moments later Adi opened the door " Raghav !! what a surprise " Adi smiled and gave him a hug, " hey...I hope I'm not too late " Raghav said, " not at all...come in " Adi smiled and gestured Raghav in. " So what changed your mind ? " Adi chuckled as he closed the door and ushered Raghav to the poolside outback " just... " Raghav said and he picked up a glass of Whiskey from the waiter and followed Adi out back. The music was blasting, people enjoying themselves, " wow....you did not miss anything " Raghav smiled as he saw the number of people, " you know me...I love a big crowd. Come on I want to introduce someone to you " Adi smiled and asked Raghav to follow him.

Kalpi was having a good time when someone tapped her shoulder, turning around Kalpi smiled up at Adi, but her smiled quickly disappeared when she spotted Raghav beside Adi. " Kalpi...I'll like you to meet Raghav...I met him when I was in the States " Adi smiled and he introduced Kalpi to Raghav. Raghav was shocked when he saw Kalpi at Adi's party, " you guys know each other ? " Raghav asked, Adi nodded " Kalpi here..is a good friend from childhood. " Adi smiled and he placed his arm around her shoulders and hugged her. Jealousy boiled inside when Raghav saw that what Adi did, " Raghav is actually my boss " Kalpi said to Adi, " really ?? wow...what a small world " Adi smiled, " yeah small world " Raghav said and he gulped his Whiskery and let the burning sensation fill this throat. After talking for sometime, Adi pulled Kalpi to the dance floor leaving Raghav behind in a fit of jealousy. Raghav made his way to the bar " Whiskey " Raghav said gruffly to the bartended while keeping his eyes on Adi and Kalpi. Raghav gulped down the drink and made his way to them, " may I intrude " Raghav smiled at Adi, " sure...I need a drink anyway " Adi said and walked away. Raghav immediately wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close, Kalpi felt uncomfortable....dancing with the boss, but Kalpi did not want to make a scene so she just followed. After some time Raghav spoke up " You were missing from the office party " Raghav said, Kalpi looked at him " I was not invited " Kalpi said harshly,

" Kalpi....." Raghav said softly, but Kalpi did not want to listen to him. She freed herself from him and walked back into the house.

Kalpi walked to the garden to calm herself. Back at the poolside, Raghav felt guilty " hey where is Kalpi ? " Adi asked as he walked back to Raghav, " washroom " Raghav smiled. Just the Raghav phone rang, " excuse me...I need to take this " Raghav said and walked back inside. " Yes Sam " Raghav said as he walked to the garden and looked into the distance " well what happened ? did you tell her yet ? " Sammy asked, Raghav sighed, " I couldn't " Raghav said, " You couldn't ? or you did not want to ? " Sammy asked, " couldn't, I tried, but she just walked away from me " Raghav said, " I don't know what to do Sam...she won't even look at me after I insulted her today. How am I suppose to tell her that I love her ? " Raghav asked, " You should have not insulted her in the first place then " Sammy said, " I know that. I feel so guilty right now " Raghav sighed in frustration, " I'll talk to you later...I have to go and find Kalpi " Ragahv said and hung up.

Raghav walked back into the house to find Kalpi, but what he did not know was that Kalpi was standing behind the pillar and listened to the whole thing. Kalpi could feel tears forming in her eyes. Quickly wiping them Kalpi decided to head home. Raghav walked back to the poolside to search for Kalpi, " Raghav have you seen Kalpi ? " Adi asked, " you mean she did not come back ? " Raghav asked in shock, Adi shook his head " No...I tried calling her..but no answer " Adi said. Quickly whipping out his phone Raghav dialed Kalpi's number. The phone kept on ringing, " shit !!!! " Raghav said in anger and dialed again " come on Kalpi...please pick up " Raghav whispered. Still no answer " shit " Raghav mumbled and turned to Adi " I have to go " Raghav said and rushed out to his car and got in.

Kalpi walked along the road, " how am I suppose to tell her that I love her.. " those words just kept ringing in Kalpi's head. Coming to up to a Mandir, Kalpi climbed the steps and sat down. Kalpi remembered all those times with Raghav, from the time they got stranded, to her drowning..him helping her. Kalpi smiled at those memories, but the smiled did not last long when reality hit her. Slumping against the Mandir pillar, Kalpi brought her knees close and placed her chin on them.

Raghav drove to the chawl, hoping to see Kalpi. Kalpi walked to her chawl, but was stopped short when she saw Raghav in front of the gate. Panicking, Kalpi did not know what to do. Kalpi paced the street for awhile thinking, Kalpi finally got an idea, she quickly whipped out her phone and message Sammy sir for help. After sometime, Raghav's phone rang, he talked animatedly before hanging up and getting into the car and driving off. When he was out of sight Kalpi quickly ran to the chawl and closed the door, " Kalpi beti. Kiya hua ? " Kamala asked as she sat up, " sorry aai. Did I wake you ? " Kalpi asked, Kamala shook headed, Kalpi smiled and got into bed and closed her eyes, thinking how is she going to face Raghav tomorrow.